What have you hauled in your MS3 today?

0918001343.jpg

I got some bundles of used egg crate foam, two hedge trimmers, my cruising skateboard, and assorted fishing supplies holding it down.
Probably one of the more awkward combination of items that will ever grace my car's hind quarters.

Two big tents, four sleeping bags, 8 bottles of liquor, a cooler, 3 cases of soda, two bags of clothes, 1 huge box of candles, and four people. We went to my friends' camp-out wedding, it was a blast.

Well, I must say I have been treating baby like a truck for a couple months now. not happy about it, but, if I owned an sti or evo, these tasks would be impossible

just a great platform

jessus christ

Ya wanna see the pic , email me

this new format sux ass

album.php

Sooo, this is 67 pcs of 18x18 travertine, I checked 4 on a scale, with the 2 sheets of backerboard underneath them,

I calculate 978lbs

the second of three trips to the tile store

Last edited:
Hauler

album.php

I lost the shot of this on the car when my phone got nicked, but the blue frame you see here was transported as precut pieces from tampa to moms house, welded together, suspended from the garage ceiling, lowered onto the roof, strapped down and driven back to tampa. 180 miles on I-75
64x52x14
dunno the weight

Not seeing pics on my droid right now :(

I cant see em at work, but thats common
the new vbulletin is so hard to work with. I uploaded pics to my "personal" area, then to put em in a post, paste the link into the thing which some times appears as a link, and sometimes a broken photo bla bla
at least every user of the new v bulletin can report lower bandwidth now

any, click on my username and you can see all the pics, i was able to upload........a separate pain

Not today but Saturday, I picked up a set of NT-01s mounted on RPF1s for my Miata.

a few weeks ago; 2 big plastic yard rakes, 1 metal rake, 1 spade shovel, a push broom for the garage, a yard sprinkler, 50ft of garden hose, an hydro-rewind hose storage bin (it rocks), three big sears bags full of misc garden/yard junk, and a new push mower.

a few days ago. my 4 all season tires after putting the new ones on.

LAST WEEK.

1 2"x12"x12' plank
2 2"x10"x12'
1 2"x8"x12'
5 2"x4"x12'

I bring homes loads of 2x4 for house projects im working on. I think the most was 6 2x4 12 feet long, I think 8 or 10 foot will still let the trunk close. when ran through the center.

^^even more length when run from drivers side rear to the foot area of the front passenger

And after that, I think you can open the glove box and add another 5 feet.

Back