What have you done to your P5 today?

Yea had a hell of a time getting all the bolt's off my bbs wheel's lol.Throw them in some thinner and just let them sit there they come out nice.And remember when you go to put them back together run one bead of sealer smooth out with finger then run another bead and do the same thing then wait about 24 hour's and mount the tire.

My Blitz's are only 2 piece (face and barrel) so there is no sealant needed

hey... when is it TIME to change your clutch... im looking at mine and debating it... i just dont know yet... it looks like it has lots of life... but on a spec clutch stage 3+ how fast is the actual wear from day to day

i painted my turbo with ceramic paint and baked it
YAY...
BRIGHT RED and DARK black

What heat rating on the ceramic paint? Unless you went close to the 2000* range it'll, unfortunately, be gray before too long.

Beat it! lol JK I got one too. Still kept the P5 though. The wife drives the 3. (to be honest it feels more peppy than the p5)

lol, yeah wish I coulda - engine was shot and the extended warranty company denied the claim (bastages) so put the money into a new car. Yeah, definitely more peppy! It got the auto with manual though which isn't as fun as my P5's standard tranny. The 3 is reeeeeaaallly nice, but I still loved my P5. Something about em!

What heat rating on the ceramic paint? Unless you went close to the 2000* range it'll, unfortunately, be gray before too long.

not really, i painted my turbo with 1200 degree paint, and you told me the same thing lol its still black, no chips, flakes or fading at all after 12k miles

another reason i love having the p5 rather than a sedan
IMG_0338.jpg

found out today i got a leak somewhere in my magnaflow muffler. gotta patch that up soon or in the spring. or just buy a nice new louder exhaust

finished the work on one of my MX5 wheels, the reason i got them so cheap was that one of them was really ****** up,
paint looked crazy, like someone threw acid on it, and then used touchup paint over that, there was a gash in one of the spokes and some curbage

everthing is fixed, filled, primed, just have to feather the primer tomm and paint the whole wheel silver in an attempt to match the others...
i think its going to be off a little but oh well

Back