What have you done to your P5 today?

Because we're awesome!

David, you need to stop by once it gets warm so we can take a photoshoot together. I've got a DSLR so if you want high quality pics of your car I can hook you up, plus I've got some cool surroundings around my house.

Kind of sucks. I was passing by my old high school the other day and I've seen this MZ3 a few times that always parks in the very back of the school. I wanted to tag him but then I realized he's a high school kid. (bang)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I've got an MZ6 wiper on the way as well as a Sport20 badge to replace my peeling rear Protege5 emblem.

I've also got a stock intake coming from a member on here who I'm trading my Injen for.

wow... um... im.... watching the snow melt off of her all over the garage.

she needs a bath, but it is suppose to snow the next 3 days anyways.

she also needs a tire rotation, but the tires are wearing well, so im not too worried.

Yeah we got a foot here Thursday night (most snow in North Texas since 1978) and it's still here. **** I can't wait for the sun again, I've got 4 bottles of wax begging to be used!

drove through 6 inches os snow yesterday in it, slid around a couple times and scared the s*** out of me

but once i got on the highway i was clear, but i noticed my AFR gauge was jumpin all over the place, so i was like wtf is goin on...but i didnt stop to check

go outside this morning and start the car, the gauge is reading a steady 14.7, like not moving at all
i open the door and look under the car to see my wideband wire just chillin on the ground...i grab it and look, and that s*** is all ****** up :( i guess it was draggin on the ground for the whole hour and a half on the freeway

i ordered another wire harness and its goin to take a week to get here, so i guess i have to drive without an AFR gauge for the time being :(

GO FIGURE!!!! were supposed to get about a foot of snow.... i hate kansas... justanother mp5... sorry bout your WB... cant you fix the harness?

Took out my stock intake to send to Matt v, for a trade, and forgot Fedex was closed so have to wait till Monday to ship it.
No Snow here in ABQ, New Mexico, But the storms on the east have delayed my arrival date for my MP3 Ecu I got for the P5 (rant)

GO FIGURE!!!! were supposed to get about a foot of snow.... i hate kansas... justanother mp5... sorry bout your WB... cant you fix the harness?

i could fix it if it was just the wires that were messed up
but the actual plug scraped on the ground and exposed alot of the metal connectors
it doesnt even fit into the sensor plug

matt ive gota dslr too. canon rebel xsi no money for lenses yet. just using the standard 18-55mm lenses

Started painting the MP3 intake manifold, but couldn't get the butterfly actuator off the top half, so only the bottom half is painted. 2 layers VHT flameproof then 2 layers wrinkle black.

Anyone know how to get the actuator off the butterfly rod?

ugh... my yellow top is dead.. it isnt holding a charge for more then three days at a time... and i cant find the reciept... damn it...

that happen to me once with red top , but they got the 3yr warranty. so see if still covered.

Back