What have you done to your P5 today?

What did you get?
2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS, v6 4x4 - it's nice to finally have something with a bit of power behind it, though i'll really miss the handling in the P5.

was wondering if anyone might be interested in an all-weather (4 layer) car cover custom fit for the P5; obviously i don't need it anymore. i only used it when i parked my car last winter for about 5 months, it's in brand new condition and worked great.

i also have NIB luminics yellow fog light bulbs. pm me if interested in either the car cover or bulbs.

wow andrea, didn't realize you got rid of the p5....(sad1)...good luck with the new ride, say hi every once in a while!!

Still debating on which springs to get....... It's either the Teins, eibachs, or (if i can find them) Espillers or however there spelled

Put in my gauge cluster LED's, upper side marker white LED's and wired in an LED in the glove box for illumination.

Installed my second Krankvent (F/I thing) and actually noticed a difference! Now only time will tell if the oil consumption changes. Unfortunately I had a random vacuum line split while driving down the road and she stalled out on me. Took lots of starting and running around to the engine bay before she stalled out again to find the problem. I eventually was playing the the TB cable to keep the car alive until I could find the problem hose. I started giving each hose a little tug to make sure they were all connected - sure enough, one pulled out - the hose had a slit like 1.5" long at the T! Fortunately I keep spare hoses in the car with me so I was back up and running and out of the cold in about 10 minutes total time. Was late to my meeting though...

The GTX and GTR, to my understanding, were both AWD. The 323GT also had the bitchin BP-T 1.8, but was FWD.

Back