What have you done to your P5 today?

*sniffle

zzl1.jpg

did the fogs on with parking lots mod tonight before work. i love the way it looks and i have been wanting to do it for sooo long now. im really happy right now lol

and i never realized how bright my yellow fogs actually are, i can drive at night down a pitch black road with just the fogs. maybe i dont need the CATZ lights after all??

I must go to....oh wow I felt like something took over me, any who altspace you got a 8? How you like it? Im thinking of getting one any tips on model or year and such?

put the stockers back on and removed DGM Lip for the winter season, gave the ride a quick bath as well. also has some rust fixed that i found under both of my rear wheel wells.

said goodbye and walked away from it for the last time tonight after doing the paperwork for the trade. yeah, i'll miss her but it was time to move on.

toady (my dog) will be happy now, she hasn't been able to go with me when i run errands for the past couple weeks because i've wanted to keep the car free of fur and nose-prints. she won't like being relegated to the cargo area instead of the back seat though...

Did nothing to my P5 today. I drove around in my big ass boat of a Lincoln Town Car rental........ Man, talk about body roll !!!

said goodbye and walked away from it for the last time tonight after doing the paperwork for the trade. yeah, i'll miss her but it was time to move on.

toady (my dog) will be happy now, she hasn't been able to go with me when i run errands for the past couple weeks because i've wanted to keep the car free of fur and nose-prints. she won't like being relegated to the cargo area instead of the back seat though...

What did you get?

Back