What have you done to your P5 today?

Upgrading (MS3, CX7, 5?)

or downgrading (Caliber, Magnum, Schwinn)
probably a forester or tribute; hubby's got a mustang so we need one vehicle that has four doors and some room, lol. plus, our furkid family will be growing in the next few months (2 cats and 1 dog already, looking to get a husky pup early next year), we need to have room for all the monsters in the car :)

I did this last night. Chrome stock STB, Chrome Valve Cover and Nology Hotwires. Greddy oil cap is on hte way to finsh off the valver cover.

NewToy%20366.jpg

probably a forester or tribute; hubby's got a mustang so we need one vehicle that has four doors and some room, lol. plus, our furkid family will be growing in the next few months (2 cats and 1 dog already, looking to get a husky pup early next year), we need to have room for all the monsters in the car :)

We just bought a Jeep Patriot, I think it's worth looking at. IMHO(shrug)

I did this last night. Chrome stock STB, Chrome Valve Cover and Nology Hotwires. Greddy oil cap is on hte way to finsh off the valver cover.

Do you have a 2002? Your SP wires are run differently than mine....

Just ordered new coil packs from Napa. Picking them up locally tomorrow after work....$27.55ea. I am going to stick with the stock plugs which they have in stock @ $2.28ea.

Laid the basis for my AFC install - ripped out the passenger flooring and glovebox trim, removed the ECU shield and taped off wires needed for tapping, and custom mounted the AFC unit in the glovebox and routed the wires and hose out the back. All is set for splicing and soldering - hope to have it done next weekend (no time to work on it during the week) and when all is said and done there will be no evidence of it whatsoever. Pics when I'm done.

I didn't do anything special except park it in the parking garage at the Disney Land Hotel where it'll sit until Wednesday evening. :D

Back