What have you done to your P5 today?

Ok so here's the results of my 93 octane testing:
27.8mpg doing my daily commute in the city and highway traffic crap. I had been getting 25, didn't change any habits but that's still not totally conclusive.

35.8 - 100% highway driving from Rochester to the NY/Mass border. Cruise at 68mph and only going slightly faster to overtake once or twice. No stops, tires at 32psi front 34psi rear.

:D good to know she still has it in here to eek out crazy good gas mileage hooray

Kansei said:
WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!

may "What have you done to you're P5 today" live forever!
F that! I don't want to know what every one has done to "they are" P5 lol

Demoniam said:
"Raced" a Yellow p5 on my normal work path this morning. He lives in the same town (Clayton) as I and drives the same route to school, as I do to work. Of course, by "race" I mean spirited driving, not actual racing. I tried to get his attention, but he must've thought I was insane, or he was truly concentrating on the beats bumping out of his car!

If you're on here, post up!
two p5s racing is like the wind sprints at the special olympics

Liquid_Ag said:
two p5s racing is like the wind sprints at the special olympics

(lol)----------------> (sad1)

Yeah.....sad but true...It was kinda good to see another p5 being driven though!

guess what we did today?

Attachments

• bumpers1.jpg
    bumpers1.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 391
if iwas in boston right now, i woulda stole one of those bumpers and replaced it with my dented bumper. i have my eye on that silver one(glare) (peep)

tengoestetempo said:
if iwas in boston right now, i woulda stole one of those bumpers and replaced it with my dented bumper. i have my eye on that silver one(glare) (peep)

(headshake that we be mine....we would have jumped you!

bazooka joe said:
(headshake that we be mine....we would have jumped you!
no really? i didnt notice it was yours with that photoslider u have,lol, i was just fooling yah. u woulda been there if i lived in boston.

Nice pic Mark! very cool... how'd they turn out?

P5 sat yet again today, but the new headlights - black housing from factory :p - are getting VHT Nite Shades eyelids as we speak. Hopefully Monday evening I do the swap and then ship out the old headlights to an MSP owner in Seattle. :)

tengoestetempo said:
That makes two of us... but i raise you a dent to a 2 cracked areas and cracked paint. lol

Latest posts

Back