What have you done to your P5 today?

Joo need me to post stock compared to silverstar ultra compared to HID's? Joo know joo want em! lol

Take it easy Jeff! I'm out!

No need Tylor, I have seen your comparo pics before. They are the reason I will nothing but 4300k when/if I get them.

i'd neva have anything but HID...they are awesome!

You guys sure like to spend my money. haha If I do get them, I will have to ask Mrs. Santa for some eyelids for Christmas to help reduce glare. hehe

Here are a couple of pics of the change from the cleaning and installation of the new intake yesterday. First two are before shots and then some after shots. Also there's a pic of an individual bolt that I removed the rust from (one of many)

Before
IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

After
IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

lol yea I actually would too. I'm gonna look into buying a smaller steel brush attachment so I can get all into all those places I really wanna get to (and yea I know.... That's what she said)

too bad your not closer... you could help me clean my engine bay as well :)

yeah i either have to figure out how to use this damn internet or i just cant find the lip on the sight, looked under all front fascia locations and accesories

ahh. well in that case looks like it'll be a fall into winter project for me. aka more money saved up

Back