What have you done to your P5 today?

Only took an hour.

2012-10-03_13-09-46_376_zps37749461.jpg

Only had to make a small modification to make it fit. Good day!

2012-10-03_13-10-53_189_zps4fb7c6f8.jpg

Yesterday I bought two cans of plastidip. Re-dipped my center console, removed the radio surround faceplate, dipped it and left the Phony CF sides, fixed my AC so it runs on fan speed two. There are two small light bulbs, one on either side of the gauge cluster (air temp and air flow switches), and the left one has been acting up. When I cut my lights on at night, 50% of the time the left side isn't illuminated. I smack the crap out of it and it lights up. The bulb doesn't seem to be burnt out, especially if I can make it come on by Hulking out. I dunno if there is a short in the wire or if the contacts are having issues, but I was done for the night so I put everything back. Anyways, I have 1 whole can and 90% of a second can full of plastidip...I have plans! As soon as it stops raining and I can wash up the area, it will be dipped and I'll take pics.

iTiZmykbIE7nJ.jpg

Today? I haven't touched the P5. It's rare that a day goes by without me driving the P5. So rare that the whole day feels weird because I literally drive her 7 days a week. I drove the 3 to work so I can have some exhaust work done during my lunch.

imgz790mJlofR.jpg

I've still got a few OEM Honda wiper deletes if anyone wants one. $15 shipped. :)

Haha, well when I did mine I bought a couple extra's from the stealership for members. They were about $7 from Honda plus $6 for a USPS flat rate small box so I'll make a $2 profit. haha

the TL retrofit is getting replaced (possibly temporarily while I assess if the TL retro can be salvaged)

new lights in, projectors are already at home

550663_287544118023572_2046840820_n.jpg

LET'S TEAR DOWN!!!

Today? I haven't touched the P5. It's rare that a day goes by without me driving the P5. So rare that the whole day feels weird because I literally drive her 7 days a week. I drove the 3 to work so I can have some exhaust work done during my lunch.

imgz790mJlofR.jpg

Traitor...(gtfo)

driving kinda fast there huh? lol

put my stockers back on and thats about it. not really sure if i want to do anything else to the P5

Not to brag...(don't have pics)...my P5 sitting @ 182K ++, had to replace motor @ 180K with a new stock one.

Pffsht. I own imjustagirl's P5 with 223k miles on it. The motor is in an MSP now being abused on auto-x tracks with boost creep up to 10psi. She took damn good care of that motor and it just won't die! Haha

yeah I've heard of people at 240k-ish on original motor, trans, and clutch. I'm at 165k right now, only drivetrain component that isn't original is the clutch.

driving kinda fast there huh? lol

put my stockers back on and thats about it. not really sure if i want to do anything else to the P5

I was on I-5 coming back from LA ... the speed limit is 70.....

Pffsht. I own imjustagirl's P5 with 223k miles on it. The motor is in an MSP now being abused on auto-x tracks with boost creep up to 10psi. She took damn good care of that motor and it just won't die! Haha

Unfortunately I am on a new OEM motor (at 115k) and newer MSP trans (50k trans at 115k). All my wheel bearings and front control arms are original though LOL

yeah I've heard of people at 240k-ish on original motor, trans, and clutch. I'm at 165k right now, only drivetrain component that isn't original is the clutch.

Thus the words "not to brag" in the beginning of my post....motor went out on 2nd water pump episode....

Back