What have you done to your non-mazda today?

:)

I'm just glad it is going to someone who'll take care of it... I've got a few too many projects on my plate already lol

Brought her home...it feels right having an orange car again.

DSCN0418.jpg

That car is so cool. :)

That car is so cool. :)

yep now i just need to remove the hood and strip the paint so i can get it good and rusted...then i gotta buy some 0 offset hellaflush wheels that i can stretch some 175 tires on, and then i guess cut the springs so i can slam the car on the ground....its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

I think Muff would make a special trip over to your place and hit you in the face with a 2x4 if you did that hahahahaha
yep now i just need to remove the hood and strip the paint so i can get it good and rusted...then i gotta buy some 0 offset hellaflush wheels that i can stretch some 175 tires on, and then i guess cut the springs so i can slam the car on the ground....its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

Woot! (alright)

It's gonna be so epically sick! :p

I think Muff would make a special trip over to your place and hit you in the face with a 2x4 if you did that hahahahaha

2x4? No, I'd actually have to go and buy a 2x4. But on the other hand, I've got this perfectly handy shotgun butt I could use...
(popcorn)

So, is Korey the new caretaker of the Celica or the new owner?

Currently caretaker, soon to be owner. :)

Yep. To elaborate, Korey had commited to buying it, and I could really use the space... w/ twins on the way, there's some reorganization that needs to be done around the house

stared at the celica for a while today just gathering ideas and running some stuff over in my head on where i want to go with it. Tried taking the drivers door panel off but cant figure out how to get the mirror adjuster off just yet so for now the window still wont roll up or down. I did get some pictures of what needs eliminating to put the weber 32/36 carb in (pretty much everything gets tossed out lol). Probably going to try and take the battery into work tomorrow and revive it.

Good luck dude.

yeah my meter was showing 0v (its a harbour freight meter so i dont trust it) but we will see....if not i will have to grab a gently used battery from work and throw that one on the core rack

recharged the battery and dropped it in the car...turned it over and built some oil pressure up...compression and everything sounds good. Also got some info on how to get the drivers door panel off so i was finally able to see that the window is off the track so easy fix there. Weber goes on this weekend and keeping my fingers crossed i can get it started

Back