What have you done to your MSP today?

Guys....the driver rear caliper decided to take a crap on me and seize...bought a new one and then the bleeder screw snapped off when I tried to bleed the new caliper...lets hope the next caliper doesn't do the same thing! Lol.

The spiking is on MSP #1574, the ebay wastegate I bought is set for 10-24 psi (despite the listing saying 8-12psi) so it runs higher boost than it should but it runs great otherwise. Outran a blue Mach 1 mustang yesterday like it was sitting still, dude driving it could not believe how hard I pulled past him and neither could I. MSP #1345 has an EBC so I have the boost set around 10psi, it runs about 9psi up to redline. It's confusing having two, especially when I am talking about both of them in the same post.

I was about to guess you were using a bleed valve from GFB or someone..

The spiking is on MSP #1574, the ebay wastegate I bought is set for 10-24 psi (despite the listing saying 8-12psi) so it runs higher boost than it should but it runs great otherwise. Outran a blue Mach 1 mustang yesterday like it was sitting still, dude driving it could not believe how hard I pulled past him and neither could I. MSP #1345 has an EBC so I have the boost set around 10psi, it runs about 9psi up to redline. It's confusing having two, especially when I am talking about both of them in the same post.

I was about to guess you were using a bleed valve from GFB or someone..

Thanks man. Glad to be back. And thank you so much for anything and everything you did. It means a lot to me

Yeah we are far and few between. Technically I live in Charlotte now but same difference. We should meet up once it is running.

Actually after looking at your list of cars I thought it was you. How have you been?

Yeah man its been a while im doing good now still driving and modding proteges lol glad to see youre back in the msp game

I'm going forged :) The engine in the car needs bearings and is due for belts and pumps. I got a great deal on a brand new built engine so I went that route rather than freshening up what's in the car. Its also clutch time, I'm hoping for an early August revival.

Been driving my brother's F250 this weekend, what a polar opposite of the MSP. Massive, hard to park, slow, feels like you are lording over everyone as you drive. I'm 6'3" I belong in a car, big ass trucks are for short guys with napoleon complexes. I did get to watch #1574 as my friend drove it and it looks better than I give it credit. He couldn't believe how much power the car had in boost, but he drives a 98 taurus...

I finally am holding water.. I drove all over the place this weekend.. like someone with a regular car. LMFAO.

It was actually pulling really well, once the sun went down and temps came down a bit. Raced a VTEC civic on the highway (4th gear -> 5th) and managed to pull on him.. I was stoked.

Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary of the day #1345 arrived at my house from Colorado. Went to a meet in it last night to celebrate, she is making some noises from the failing CV axles but runs as well as it ever has, can't complain.

FYI Corksport has some of the 80mm exhaust systems still iin stock if anyone is interested I just got off the phone with Vincent over there he said they still have them I just ordered one.

Sometimes here in the Carolinas the gas can be kinda low quality ive had a cel pop on here or there because of it especially with a modified car and these msp's are sensitive lol I got some non ethanol fuel and that usually clears it after a few miles maybe this is your problem.

Sometimes here in the Carolinas the gas can be kinda low quality ive had a cel pop on here or there because of it especially with a modified car and these msp's are sensitive lol I got some non ethanol fuel and that usually clears it after a few miles maybe this is your problem.

I just burned 3/4ths of a tank in a day.. I was on my way to work and noticed it. I guess I will hope its just the gas cap not on tight or something. I'll go to Autozone and get it scanned later

Back