What have you done to your MSP today?

So, I filled up this morning... 23.28mpg...

I've got to put an expansion valve in this weekend... Low side pressures are reaching 150psi!!!

besided crying over more hail damage after the fact i spent 4 months rebuilding the motor, the EBC from AEM burnt out just reads ERP assuming error because its all flashing red. so for now i just bypassed it from WGA to a main vacuum source :(

I finally had some exhaust work done. Replaced midpipes from catback with 2.5'' aluminum pipes. Kept stock tailpipe (I don't like drone). Paid $290 before tax. Anyone know how that price sounds?

At some point I plan on replacing my cats with a high flow one (I won't do catless) and do the downpipe after that (if I ever have the money). Is the cat something I can do myself or must it be welded now that I have custom midpipes?

Got my car out of impound (unregistered:learned my lesson)....

Bought my car with 4 Blizzak snows, 2 fronts were bald and got replaced immediately with 2 Nankang's. I had 2 Michelin's "laying around" the shop today. Theyre 215/50/17 but they fill the wheel well rather nicely and are gonna give me a softer more comfortable ride on the highway. I think I may switch to 215/50 all around.

It is ur shock sensor if it's the factory alarm...You can bypass the shock sensor by locking the lock by the door switch before closing the door then use the remote to lock the door in turn will turn on the alarm.

Every once in a while I'll be sitting in my kitchen and hear my car beep every few minutes. I'll sometime deactivate the alarm, then rearm it and that will stop it.

Brakes just came in. Gonna get them done tomorrow. Kinda sad working on the car when it won't even drive down the road for weeks.

made these for stealth today!

what they used to look like:

2012-05-03182122.jpg

and now

2012-05-04113056.jpg

They look great, but I don't know how I feel about the projector housing being yellow... Unless maybe they're going on a yellow car.

It is ur shock sensor if it's the factory alarm...You can bypass the shock sensor by locking the lock by the door switch before closing the door then use the remote to lock the door in turn will turn on the alarm.
Bro that head you sold me was junk

Back