What have you done to your MSP today?

It mounts into pre-threaded holes in the driver-side just forward of the fuse box and sits over the hole that everyone runs their CAI piping through.

width and height, a friend needs dimensions for custon CF wrapping vinyl. i could measure mine but im not home at the moment. thanks

It mounts into pre-threaded holes in the driver-side just forward of the fuse box and sits over the hole that everyone runs their CAI piping through.

i know that. lol i dont remmber which way the bracket and such is pointed. its been a while. i havent had one since before i bought my injen cai

just used it as a delivery vehicle to pick up and order of shirts for my cousin about an hour from my house. The weather was great for crusin. got a couple compliments at the loading dock

I talked to Sam a while back about Meth and he says I would need EMS to run meth unless I do a 50/50 mix. The 50/50 mix would work with the stock ECU but is isn't safe to use with piggybacks and of course I wouldn't get the full potential as running straight meth.

We didn't change my tune from running 50/50 to running straight meth. (dunno) And I don't have an aggresive timing tune either. It's really not even advanced much more than stock.

Also, I have used 50/50 with the Unichip, on the stock map, and boost level.

Replaced my thermostat after seeing my temp gauge at the lovely H! Very very easy lol. The waiting for my dad with the tstat in the parking lot at work was torture though.

Replaced my thermostat after seeing my temp gauge at the lovely H! Very very easy lol. The waiting for my dad with the tstat in the parking lot at work was torture though.

ugh, i jus went thru that 2-3 weeks ago.

The replacement was super easy. The old one had some nice cracks around the topside. Just glad it didnt cause any extra damage. Now to find my pesky vacuum leak.

installed eyelids... finally. and you can also see my "new" P5 grill I acquired last week.

IMG_0002_4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back