What have you done to your MSP today?

As Ryan said. Swapped back to stock turbo. Added ss braided coolant lines, relocated the maf, and added a different intake. I think tomorrow I'm going to wash my car tomorrow and maybe even put some wax on it. It's been awhile.

As Ryan said. Swapped back to stock turbo. Added ss braided coolant lines, relocated the maf, and added a different intake. I think tomorrow I'm going to wash my car tomorrow and maybe even put some wax on it. It's been awhile.

lol bro its going to be raining its ass off today you aint washing and waxing s*** lol

So my gf has been driving my car all week. No problems. She said the oil light just came on. The oil is full and clean. Any idea why it would come on? She shut the car off and turned it back on and the light hasn't come back

I'd drop the pan and check out the oil pump pickup screen personally and if it isn't dirty then replace. Obviously that is if the oil levels were fine.

Sensor may have 1000 miles on it brand new. I felt it lean out but didn't feel too much when it went rich.

We stopped for lunch it ran awesome for a while then started again running rich then went back to normal.
My brother suggested a dirty or bad maf.
Any ideas?

Sensor may have 1000 miles on it brand new. I felt it lean out but didn't feel too much when it went rich.

We stopped for lunch it ran awesome for a while then started again running rich then went back to normal.
My brother suggested a dirty or bad maf.
Any ideas?

How does a bad or dirty MAF cause the oil light to come on? It could be a bad connection on the sensor to cause the light to come on... Im a little confused.. are you having a oil light issues or running issues... or both?

If the MAF comment was more towards(I hope so lol) about it running good one min and not the next. Then check your air filter(clean it if needed) and clean your MAF and see what happens... I assume no codes beings that you didnt mention anything about codes.

I wasn't referring to the oil issue. That light hasn't come on again. I was talking about the wideband readings being caused by dirty maf. The Msp hasn't done it again so idk

anybody remember what year/model windshield washer nozzles have the "fan" style spray? Was it from the Tribute? I hat the spray nozzles on the speed.

It was probably the Tribute, since it's the same as the Ford Escape. You could try the sprayers from the Mazda6, which have four nozzles per sprayer, which you can individually aim where you want.

Got her back on the road. The shop had her since October 2010, but i'm glad i got her back. now to paint the purple rims on the car. i have a yellow so im thinking im going to go with a black chrome.

anybody here got a spare vacuum block laying around for cheap? I dont understand how people and such charge $20+ for these damn things lol

Back