What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

stupid. I think me and Tungsten are the only non-speeds that post on this forum. I really only frequent this thread and the WI section, for everything else I've migrated to 6Crew.

Lol yeah, there is another guy with a tungsten gray hatch that will post occasionally but other than that yeah we are the only active ones. Super lame. They will take the time to mess with the sections but not throw on the free Tapatalk plug in? Lame.
/end rant

I hit 66k today. Still running great!

Last edited:
2002 Mazda 626 Cabin filter

Anyone know where the cabin filter is and how to change it out?
2002 Mazda 626 4 cyl engine. I'm going to do it if I can find the dang thing.

Sorry, I'm new here. I'll try the other thread. Thanks!

Not a problem. They recently made the 6 and MS6 section different, and screwed up the years in which they were produced so you saw 2002 and "6" and assumed 626, easy mistake. Welcome to the forum BTW!

Dave_PEI, you're right lol.
Never got a reply back for the car and the ad has been taken off of AutoTrader. It was too good to be true, oh well lol. It was fun dreaming of owning it lol:(.

Looks like it's time to order the ebay DP.

stupid. I think me and Tungsten are the only non-speeds that post on this forum. I really only frequent this thread and the WI section, for everything else I've migrated to 6Crew.

Nah, I still post here as well...not a speed, (or even a Mazda). (Now that I actually figured out where this thread went.)

Found out (by looking at Carfax) that my MS6 is now owned in South Dakota. So much for the good life in sunny AZ.

Dave_PEI, you're right lol.
Never got a reply back for the car and the ad has been taken off of AutoTrader. It was too good to be true, oh well lol. It was fun dreaming of owning it lol:(.

Looks like it's time to order the ebay DP.

It's a scam. I saw the same on a 2009 Accord V6 last year. I played with the scammer for sometime to try to get him caught. Here's what they do: You will get an e-mail from some guy stating he's moving somewhere and he needs to sell fast to move. He'll say he's out of town, he'll be back in town next week, to send him a ridiculous deposit that apparently is guaranteed (BS) and that he will show you the car when he's back. Believe it or not, a lot of people fall into this trap.

My MS6 just crossed 70,000 km, runs like new.

I just hit about 79,000km.

Just wondering, will 17" Mazda 3 rims fit fine on my speed6? I saw a set for really cheap and I was thinking of throwing winter tires on them.

I just hit about 79,000km.

Just wondering, will 17" Mazda 3 rims fit fine on my speed6? I saw a set for really cheap and I was thinking of throwing winter tires on them.

Yes. We've fit 16" on my buddies 2010 Speed3 no sweat, 17's should fit Speed6 no sweat as well.

Last edited:
i use my old MP3 17s for winter wheels. No issues. 16s will NOT fit though.

uhhhhhhh uhhhhhh
stuck it outside and put this in the garage :)
009-5.jpg

I have 16" protege5 wheels that i use on the cx7 for snow tires, they fit with spacers on it, doesn't even come close on my car.

Sale close by my house, set of 4 Mazda 3 17" wheels for $220. I bet I can get them for $200. Not too shabby! I'd pick them up now then look for winter tires later.

Back