What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

why do you need to change your plugs already? 20k seems early to me, am i wrong?

When I changed them last (at 30K) they were the stock plugs and were somewhat fouled. At that point I put in the ITV22's so I figured they would need to be changed after 30K-ish miles? I'm at 24K right now....

(Nicked named the 6 the boat, joke between me and some Mazda buds)
Lol. Went to a car dealership to hopefully get a 94 miata. Car was smooth ran great but the ******* car salesmen was a dousche and wouldnt budge on his price at all.

Nope, guy wouldnt budge on his already over priced car. It was really clean and it did have a hardtop (which I LOVE) but its wasn't worth what he was asking.
Still looking around though. Hope to find a Black or White one.

anyone have an expierience with the 3" ebay downpipe? Or just ebay products in general? Like I posted earlier, it's much cheaper then most downpipes and the finish looks pretty good on it. I've seen other members running the ebay downpipe and I've seen pictures of it right out of the box, it looked pretty good!

3", stainless steel, no cat...

I have the M2performance (eBay) dp and am very pleased with the results.

downpipe i have is corksport....i love it...had a local deal do the install for me. had to cut out the o2 sensor and i needed to replace it with a new one...over all time it took for the dealer was 7 hours...just hope your o2 sensor isn't one with the downpipe like mine was lol. also i have corksports catted race pipe installed ( got both products used for a great price - $300 for both pieces) if i didnt get the corksport downpipe i would of went with ebay due to it being much cheaper..and in all honesty what do you have to lose when it comes to it? its a stainless steel pipe. most companies up the prices due to the design..not the cost of materials

when it comes to the ebay down pipe i have heard good things about it from other sites. within the next 2 week i am buying the cx-racing fmic for my car. and then will be selling my tmic or putting it on my speed 3 ( speed 3 is my dd so idk if i want to do things to it )

That's exactly what I thought. It's just a stainless steel pipe... Would I buy a turbo off ebay? probably not, same with other more numerous parts that I need to rely on manufacturers. What's the worst that can happen anyways lol it'll only cost me about $200 shipped...

I think I'm gunna do it

That's exactly what I thought. It's just a stainless steel pipe... Would I buy a turbo off ebay? probably not, same with other more numerous parts that I need to rely on manufacturers. What's the worst that can happen anyways lol it'll only cost me about $200 shipped...

I think I'm gunna do it

you have Ap right?
Ebay dp is catless so you will throw a cel, but with the Ap you can eliminate it from ever triggering.

First Mod: VG shark fin antenna

SDC11457.jpg

SDC11456.jpg

i messed the first one up by putting it on crooked so i had to cut the gasket to get it back off. I bought some 3M molding tape and re-taped it and it's now straight and very solid.

Sent an e-mail about getting another car. Might be selling mine if the one I am looking at it legit...

2008 Audi RS4, 4.2L V8, 420hp. mmmmmm.
36,000km, guy is asking $17,700

:O!

Canadian dollars, and yes that is fairly cheap. There is another one with about 50,000km going for around that price too. The expensive rs4's around my area are all from dealers with extended warranty's and other goodies like extra rims and tires, extra packages and stuff. This one is being sold privately.

Funny, speed 6's with similar mileage to mine are selling for about $19,000...

Back