What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

What mount/camera did you use for this? Looks good!

Thanks for checking out my video!!!. It's not the best but I'm still learning.. As for the footage... I modified a cell phone mount to fit the GoPro mounting clip..worked out great since the stock mount already had a suction cup..the still pics was shot with my Nikon and that also came out great after changing out the lens and playing around with it...

Thanks for checking out my video!!!. It's not the best but I'm still learning.. As for the footage... I modified a cell phone mount to fit the GoPro mounting clip..worked out great since the stock mount already had a suction cup..the still pics was shot with my Nikon and that also came out great after changing out the lens and playing around with it...

nice little mash up., its a good start. I thot it looked cool. need some rolling footage next.

got some hid 3000k 35w fogs installed, , along with a new lower trans mount, led headlights, led signals front and back with the load resistors, led reverse lights, all interior leds. got the sunstrip and ventvisors on a few weeks ago. need a sunroof scoop now to compliment, trying to locate a hood deflector is turning out tobe some what a pia.

21cxkaw.jpg

Mazda5'Premacy

Thanks!!!.... And Yea still doing some editing on another video.. And yes this time I'm adding a bit more of some rolling footage...
Also finally installed the H.I.D. kit I had laying here.. would go nicely with some night footage as well.. The pics a bit blur and can't really see the hues of the light...but from a distance it's very noticeable... Especially with the yellow shinning...

20160508_230334.jpg

20160508_230204_HDR.jpg

GOPR4952_1462714650715_high-1.jpg

GOPR4948_1462714650715_high-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some shots right in front of one of the local NapaAuto parts store close by and just before the sun sets. Also if anyone can help me find a pair of oem side skirts rocker panels for the 5? Please..

Screenshot_2016-05-10-23-40-24-1.png

Screenshot_2016-05-10-23-44-15-1.png

Screenshot_2016-05-10-20-41-15-1-1.png

As bad as it is, your 5 took a pretty hard hit well... I hope you can get it back together again.
It was a huge hit, neighbors said it sounded like an explosion. The guy had to be doing at least 40 to push it 30'! To be honest it's so bad I don't want it back. I'll grab my things off it and start over with a newer one. I saw a nice 14 GT in Burgundy that will most likely replace this.

It was a huge hit, neighbors said it sounded like an explosion. The guy had to be doing at least 40 to push it 30'! To be honest it's so bad I don't want it back. I'll grab my things off it and start over with a newer one. I saw a nice 14 GT in Burgundy that will most likely replace this.

Yeah I wouldn't want it back either after a hit like that.

ahh no omgosh what a hit (shocked)., glad your all ok, , gees that's such a shame (pissed). please stay with the 5 club, were losing so many this year so far,

Back