What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

My project just need nice weather now

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    484.1 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    999 KB · Views: 208
Kept smelling gas or exhaust in the cabin since changing my spark plugs. Opened things up and sure enough #1 spark plug was completely loose. Took them all out and reinstalled, got a new torque wrench that will go down low enough to measure the spec torque (8-10 ft-lbs) and torqued them all down. No smell any more.

Mazda5 Premacy'08

Made a custom shift knob for our Family Premacy...
Used a pirate sword...since I'm driving a ship lol....

20160403_211605_HDR.jpg

20160403_212655.jpg

20160403_211649_LLS.jpg

Zfe8iFo.jpg

Just finished compounding/polishing/waxing the 5 for the first time in 11 years of it's lifetime.
Apparently, it's supposed to snow again tonight.

Yea i assembled it together with some parts of an old shift knob from a previous vehicle and No, its not real wood..that wouldve been cool though with varnish. Just a toy pirate sword(Jake and the Neverland Pirates) next knob im planning on is a katana. Thanks

Just finished compounding/polishing/waxing the 5 for the first time in 11 years of it's lifetime.
Apparently, it's supposed to snow again tonight.

Of course it will snow, only because you put your rims on and waxed it to a beautiful shine ! How does it look today? she was looking soo fresh in this picture

Mazda5 Premacy'08

Painted the engine cover white, was also thinking of painting the battery cover and the harness cover as well. Now I'm fabricating a engine cover that will cover up the whole bay. Gonna have my homie rock his air brush. It's gonna look dope.

cameringo_20160410_171411.jpg

cameringo_20160410_171354.jpg

cameringo_20160410_171333.jpg

Got all new wipers. The Costco Goodyear's are garbage lately. They used to be the new style one piece ones with no joints but they went back to standard ones with an aero cover and they stink. They always streaked and floated at high speed so I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. I got Bosch clear advantage fronts and an H307 rear, the first time I'm trying a new rear arm! Only paid $23 shipped from Rock Auto so it's super cheap and I got an Ariel Atom fridge magnet :)

Got all new wipers. The Costco Goodyear's are garbage lately. They used to be the new style one piece ones with no joints but they went back to standard ones with an aero cover and they stink. They always streaked and floated at high speed so I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. I got Bosch clear advantage fronts and an H307 rear, the first time I'm trying a new rear arm! Only paid $23 shipped from Rock Auto so it's super cheap and I got an Ariel Atom fridge magnet :)

lol I just got that same magnet! , I was debating on trying that rear wiper., you will have to let us know if its worth buying.

Ordered some Hawk HPs and Centrics for the MZ5 to replace the horrid NAPA ceramics I just put on. Car goes to its new owner in 2 weeks. We're sending it off with (hopefully) proper brakes.

Back