What have you done to your 2010+ Mazda3 today?

I still have not permanently mounted mine yet, but i just used a zip tie on each on a wiring harness on each side of the car behind the headlamps. Never any issue.

What color you get? i have 8000k not too blue (after fully lit/warmed up) sometimes i wish i would of gotten 6500k but cant complain.

They are in....for now the ballasts are wedged between the rail and coolant overflow tank on the PS and a rail and the fuse box on the DS. Used a little double sided tape to help keep them secure for now but that won't last with winter fast approaching.

I got 4300K....since she has trouble seeing while driving at night, these will work very nice for her.

live0FtVoJ.jpg

oh yeah... i got the top little piece of the B taken out. Didn't want to retake the picture and resend it. lol

Gave her a bath for the first time today! Then it rained on the way to work. What a waste. Soooo tempted to put my intake and boost tubes on also, but I'll wait until its broken in.

Who did you go with on the CAI?
I forgot to say i installed the TWM short shifter and adapter plate and some 6K HIDs. Sway bar and urethane exhaust bushing are goin on Friday.

Got it dirty for the first time driving in the rain. Hate these stock tires in the rain!

Change the tires like I did. I went with Continental ExtremeContact DWS ($94/ea on TireRack.com)...much better grip in the rain than the Bridgestone's; the Bridgestone's really lose a lot of grip as soon as the temperature dropped and the rain didn't help matters.

Change the tires like I did. I went with Continental ExtremeContact DWS ($94/ea on TireRack.com)...much better grip in the rain than the Bridgestone's; the Bridgestone's really lose a lot of grip as soon as the temperature dropped and the rain didn't help matters.

yup, these stock tires stink!! Can't believe Mazda put these on it. Read the reviews on the tires and what others said of them in snow and wet weather and I am totally afraid of driving it on stock tires in the snow. Especially if we get hit like last year. I'm ordering Mastercraft (Cooper spinoff) Glacier Grip IIs. I had these on my P5 and they were excellent. So I won't have to deal with the stock tires for a few months. Unfortunately, I doubt that I will be able to convince the wife that I need new tires until these garbage tires are worn out.

yup, these stock tires stink!! Can't believe Mazda put these on it. Read the reviews on the tires and what others said of them in snow and wet weather and I am totally afraid of driving it on stock tires in the snow. Especially if we get hit like last year. I'm ordering Mastercraft (Cooper spinoff) Glacier Grip IIs. I had these on my P5 and they were excellent. So I won't have to deal with the stock tires for a few months. Unfortunately, I doubt that I will be able to convince the wife that I need new tires until these garbage tires are worn out.

If you are going to spend money on snow tires, why don't you just make a deal with her to just get a better all round Ultra High Performance All Season tire now and use those instead? My brother has these Continental's on his FWD Volvo S60 2.5t and had no trouble with these tires after last years pounding. Oh and the road noise is like "ZERO" now with the Conti's :)

If you are going to spend money on snow tires, why don't you just make a deal with her to just get a better all round Ultra High Performance All Season tire now and use those instead? My brother has these Continental's on his FWD Volvo S60 2.5t and had no trouble with these tires after last years pounding. Oh and the road noise is like "ZERO" now with the Conti's :)

I wish, but really need snow tires. I go 60 miles back and forth and my office is at the base of the Laurel Mtns. (not really mountains, but they seem to attract snow). So I got Cooper Arctic Claws. These things look bigger and meaner than what I got on my Grand Cherokee!

Who did you go with on the CAI?
I forgot to say i installed the TWM short shifter and adapter plate and some 6K HIDs. Sway bar and urethane exhaust bushing are goin on Friday.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on here in a while. I kept the Injen from my Gen1, and used that. Just recently took it off because its been so cold.

Busy day: Changed oil (mobile 1 full synth), Installed Tri Point sway bar, installed MODE Racing Urethane exhaust hangers, installed TWM shift knob, adjusted ride height and damping, took the racing harts off and put the Enkeis back on cause they have Eagle F1 all seasons on em. Thats all for today. Should be getting my CS lisence plate kit soon. Hopefully monday or tuesday.

Installed the Corksport SRI. Nice HP and torque gains with a growl. Surprised at how huge the original airbox is! I recommend this upgrade.

Today i took up a job at the Virginia DOT. I plowed I264, I64, I564, and Hampton BLVD with my bumper. That is what I did to and with my car today. FML

Well, to revive a dead thread............i didn't "do" anything to the car, but I did finish ordering the stuff in my sig.

Nice, getting ready for Spring. :)

Last night I installed the V-LEDs Tundra footwell kit in the trunk. Light output is greatly improved and was so easy it's ridiculous.

Blue-VLEDsTrunkKit1.jpg

Blue-VLEDsTrunkKit2.jpg

Got my CPE RMM installed today. Made more of a difference than I expected. Torque steer FTW!!(drive)

Back