What do you think?

king57721

Just got my Jan/08 Mototrend. It said Mazda will have a different Mazda6 for the NA market, it will be bigger and longer than the rest of the world's...(boom02) What do you think about that?

I personally think it's horrible idea..bigger means slower..and mazda is all about zoom zoom...Ha!

It also says an AWD turbo version is to follow 2 years later...
Twin turbo V-6 to keep up with the Beamers?

Just got my Jan/08 Mototrend. It said Mazda will have a different Mazda6 for the NA market, it will be bigger and longer than the rest of the world's...(boom02) What do you think about that?

I keep hearing conflicting information about that. I've heard the NA going to be larger, but I've also heard that it's not going to be too different from the Euro and JDM versions.

There is still some hope. From the sounds of it, they kinda executed it with something like the "gram strategy" for the Miata/MX-5 in mind. Thus, the Euro and JDM models weigh just about the same as the first gen. A 3.7 L V6 wouldn't weigh terribly more than the current AJ powerplant so who knows? Maybe it will weigh the same as the current gen.

It also says an AWD turbo version is to follow 2 years later...
Twin turbo V-6 to keep up with the Beamers?

I'd want that, but unfortunately Mazdaspeed versions come out later in the product's life cycle by tradition.

Back