What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yea, 25% off...I'd love to see this in a buyer's order format, especially if the $2k customer cash was the only incentive/rebate.

There was owner loyalty of $500 on each which is included in those figures. In all fairness the dealer did add back a $699 doc fee.

Is the doc fee different from the dealer handling? Trying to remember what mine was.

Edit: Nevermind, just looked up my papers and mine was $499 dealer handling.

My taxes were $753.97

Filing fee: $27.20

And if I remember correctly, my registration was something like $630-ish.

Last edited:
Did you get two $500 rebates by already owning one, or by buying 2 new vehicles so close together. I am trying to buy a "6", and a cx-5 and would love to get two loyalty rebates.

You will only get one. A friend of mine just bought a 6 and a CX3. Got 1.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just knew you didn't get it because you bought 2 Mazdas. My friend went to look at a 6 with her live in BF. Fell in love. Agreed to buy. Went to pick up, BF decided to buy CX3. They gave them a loyalty discount on purchasing 2 because there was a Mazda in the household. She hadn't even picked hers up yet. Pretty cool of the dealer.

I just knew you didn't get it because you bought 2 Mazdas. My friend went to look at a 6 with her live in BF. Fell in love. Agreed to buy. Went to pick up, BF decided to buy CX3. They gave them a loyalty discount on purchasing 2 because there was a Mazda in the household. She hadn't even picked hers up yet. Pretty cool of the dealer.

Actually I've owned several Mazda vehicles and have always gotten loyalty. I once bought one for my daughter and myself and was given the loyalty on each...both in my name. I'm fairly certain a Mazda owner is able to get loyalty on every mazda purchased.

Attention anyone in the Phoenix, Arizona region or nearby.

I just got a voicemail message from a Cardinale Way dealership looking to sell their remaining 2016 stock. All models. They're offering 2k below invoice price plus free add-ons welcomed to be negotiated. They sound really aggressive in making their goal. Just want to spread the word.

As for us,nah were good. We want both Mazda's paid off and kept for a few years :)

Lol. No, Kaps. $500 off each purchase.

Latest posts

Back