Wendy's in Waterbury on Sat night?

I hate to bring this up.......but thats "the scene". I dont think it gets any better...

I mean there were a bunch of chump ricers there, but there was the whole section of american cars including some classic muscle cars. There was also a flashy yet IMO respectable MR2. dont forget your friend in the retarded mustang

I mean if we want to go someplace and sit in a parking lot alone thats cool, but anywhere you go on a saturday night where there are "Car people" hanging out there will be ricefests.

And nepoc isnt exactly rice-free ourselves. I mean one chump has an orange car with NO performance mods yet he has carbon fiber crap all over it.

so if wendys is out, and the pike is out, where can we go in this area on a saturday night that doesnt have more "rice" than nepoc to commune with other imports without the cops in our pants

im down just pick a place so we can tell ppl

i'm not talking about the "scene" you ******* idiot..I was saying that if a bunch of shiney and assorted colored proteges roll into wendys with those ******* morons with their mom's car..it might cause a problem..because hey! i'd love to get lumped in with those martians and get a ticket or better yet towed because they like to do burnouts in the parking lot.

k did we decide yet i need to make plans ahead of time. Enough lets make a decision so i can get some directions and meet some new people.

NeverSober said:
hehe, party at your apartment after?
where at big chris? i say yay to that..too bad "beer oclock" chris is up at school..i'm down with that idea..I get out of work possibly at 9..whats the status? The DX is still running horribly bad..Updates!

if u go to the wendys site and locate them in waterbury, its on thomaston Ave.

84 to 8 north and then you get off exit like 36 or 37, someone else can say for sure which one, the you take a right off the exit, a right onto thomaston ave and its down there about a mile

sounds complicated but its easy to get to :)

Back