Contributor
:
01 BMW 325xi Touring
WALD_IS_F_001.jpg

WALD_IS_F_002.jpg

WALD_IS_F_003.jpg

WALD_IS_F_004.jpg

WALD_IS_F_005.jpg

Our good friends over at Wald sent us official pictures of their latest IS-F kit. If unfortunately they're still waiting for in-depth details its cost, the pictures below are quite explanatory when it comes to what's been changed.

Once again Wald worked their magic on the front and rear bumpers, the side skirt, the rear spoiler, and gave the IS-F a final killer look with their oh-so-gorgeous black wheels.

Now we hope this kit didn't add much weight to the IS-F that's already pretty heavy for a car with such pedigree. If you're interested in seeing the Wald IS-F in flesh you'll have to wait for its official launch at the Tokyo Auto Salon

- Nihoncar

For some reason they somehow confused this car with a scudiera which it certainly is not. The face is way too busy any more little gills and slits and it could turn into a cow catcher. I see they didn't even bother with those gaudy faux exhaust tips either

I .. do not like that. It's way too busy, too many distractions and too much mangling done to the natural lines of the car.

Blech. Thumbs down. Give me a 'regular' IS-F, please.

Between this one and the vorsteiner, I can only suppose it is "make a lexus ugly" month.

Latest posts

Back