Vista is out, so?

Is Vista Worth It?

• Total voters

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
this is alittle poll to find the popularity of windows Vista!!

enjoy...

debate...

don't flame...

Alejo_NIN said:
this is alittle poll to find the popularity of windows Vista!!

enjoy...

debate...

don't flame...

I got Vista Business and Office 2007 the other day. I haven't installed them yet.

20070202.jpg

Penny Arcade rocks my tiny, self-centered little world.

I'm waiting for at least one service pack.. MS operating systems initial releases are always horifically bugged.

Foolish said:
20070202.jpg

Penny Arcade rocks my tiny, self-centered little world.

The Kenny Loggins version sounds great! :)

I don't use Windows so I can't really say first hand, but from what I've seen of Vista thus far, it looks worth switching to for XP users.

I'm torn between Jet Ski, Chunky or Wolfman.

Mine is on the way (free upgrade from dell) i am not going to be installing till i see a service pack

-pixy- said:
Mine is on the way (free upgrade from dell) i am not going to be installing till i see a service pack

I am going to get a new computer within a few weeks and I am probably going to get Vista on it but going to install XP and have a dual boot for when Vista pisses me off. Some computer companies are offering dual boot computers for this reason. Dell and HP are going to have strictly Vista machines except in their business line they are going to still offer XP.

I'm going to wait until they release the special edition AIDS VISTA. then i'm going to sell it on ebay for 20k

I don't want to pay more money for upgrade my system to install vista... also I don't want my system slow down or get unstable because a new OS... maybe I'll wait some months to upgrade my system. Just got office 2007 and I think it's a more valuable upgrade for me... when XP came out I upgraded immediately from Windows ME, but right now I'm not decided to get vista.

i've heard horror stories about office 2007

one being that previous office's need converters to read the files
some others think the new options are not so worth it
and some others say if you are not a powerpoint junkie to not even consider office 2007

i've neve rused it myself...so i don't know

Just bought a laptop last night with it preloaded. Too early to tell. So far so good though.

vista looks scary. i don't want to install it until all the major flaws are ironed out.

Back