Video of my old MSP

that's pretty impressive there.

Your license plate seems very similar to me, I think I know your mechanic who did work for you at Mazda of Toronto in North York.
I heard that you were looking to sell your car. Is that true?

The car has not been in my hands since October 2005. I sold it.
The mechanic is the one I sold it to, and later he sold it in October 2006.

Nice run for sure.....I guess all I need to do is learn how to drive, crank it up to 12 psi, upgrade my clutch with a pair of slicks and make a low 13 pass? Gotta be more to it?

Yes Marco at Magnus did the required performace mods on the car.
Yet the car belonged to me.
I had a great time while I had it!

some great times have been posted and at only 12psi. I love this car. So little boost and power ratings* yet look what it can do.

xsivspd said:
Yes Marco at Magnus did the required performace mods on the car.
Yet the car belonged to me.
I had a great time while I had it!

Ahh, Ok. So, does that mean the car is under it's 3rd owner now? One of the mechanics at MOT called me about getting stock parts for the car because he was looking to sell it. I think this is the 2nd owner. He went by the name of 'Jay'. Does this sound fimilar?

I miss my car too!

My previous car, the last time I checked, is on its 3rd owner as of January 2007.
The guy at MOT who I sold it to (second owner) was definately not named Jay, and I am not familar of this name.
The mechanic worked previously at Westowne Mada.
Thats all I can say, but it may be true about the back to stock sale.

xsivspd said:
My previous car, the last time I checked, is on its 3rd owner as of January 2007.
The guy at MOT who I sold it to (second owner) was definately not named Jay, and I am not familar of this name.
The mechanic worked previously at Westowne Mada.
Thats all I can say, but it may be true about the back to stock sale.

Ok. The man that I spoke to over at MOT just went by the name of 'Jay'. It's not his real name. I've only spoken to him once because he was looking to buy my stock parts.

So, what are you driving nowadays in replacement of the MSP?

This what I am driving now: 2006 BMW 325i
The rims are 20 inch staggered fitment.
The car has been way more reliable than the speed ever was.
The picture was taken at the Oakville Harbour.
I can't wait to get rid of the winter rims, spring is just around the corner.
The guys' name BTW was in all likelihood Moez at MOT.

blig-bling%202%20001-web.jpg

Limited Edition said:
Ok. The man that I spoke to over at MOT just went by the name of 'Jay'. It's not his real name. I've only spoken to him once because he was looking to buy my stock parts.

So, what are you driving nowadays in replacement of the MSP?

Back