Value Products by Mazda - cheaper than OEM

MaxPower

:
'01 Pro ES
Found this website that sells Value Products, which is made by Mazda. I've posted the link for brake pads here. For comparison, the OEM pads from onlinemazdaparts.com cost $70 vs. $28 for the Value Products pads.

That's good to know - thanks. I went with Wagner Thermo-quiet pads for my MX6. They seem to be good pads.

Interestingly, Value Products is supposed to be identical to the OEM part. The pads cost $35 compared to ~$70 for Mazda parts from onlinemazdaparts.com. I'm surprised nobody on the forum seems to know about these.

mazda doesn't make the value pads... they just use some 3rd party US supplier that makes the s*** that meets their specs

still a better choice over aftermarket brands because they're guaranteed to work right :)

Sorry, looks like posting the link is a violation of the mazdas247 rules, since it's to a non-approved vendor. Search for "value products mazda" on Google to find these parts.

Thanks for clarifying, TheMAN. If what I've heard is true, they match OEM specs, so they should work pretty much the same, just at about half the cost (new Mazda front pads ~ $70 vs. new Value Products front pads ~$35. Also, any Mazda dealership should be able to get these. Seems like a great way to save money without losing any performance.

Latest posts

Back