UPS employees Listen up.

Teflon

Mazda

UPS employees can take advantage of the special relationship between UPS and the Ford Motor Company to purchase Mazda vehicles for their personal use through the Ford Partner Recognition Program. Fords program offers you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Companys X-Plan pricing. However, when you order a Mazda vehicle, you are eligible for Mazdas S-Plan. Mazda products such as Miata, Millenia, MPV and Tribute are included in the program. Details about the S-Plan pricing for Mazda are:

S-Plan Pre-determined price based on Mazda Employee ("E-Plan") price and noted on the dealer invoice.

Eligible Vehicles Discount Offered
Mazda S-Plan = Mazda Employee E-Plan + 5.3%

To take advantage of the program you can log on to their web site at www.fordpartner.com or call 1-877-XPLAN-00 (1-877-975-2600) (Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m to 8 p.m. Eastern time and Saturday, from 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Eastern time). You will then need to follow the steps listed below:

Now I am not sure how much the Mazda employee plan + 5.3 % is but I guarentee its a helluva lot cheaper than paying normal price, and since I am in the market for a p5 I will tell you how much it saves exactly with in a few months.

K I checked out some numbers at the ford site.

came back with these

MSRP: $18,305
S-Plan Price: $17,089

I bought mine under the s-plan because my dad works at DuPont. You dont exactly have to work for a certain place as long as one of you imedate(sp) family member does you can get the deal.

Back