Unnofficial GT4 Car list....

Isn't the Mazda 323 the same as a Protege5??

s***, I'm just glad there is a FORD PROBE GT!!! Everyone on probetalk will be happy!!! :D:cool:

That's a lot of cars, it looks as if it's not going to be like GT2 where it had 500 cars but most are used cars.Alhough,I'm a bit skeptical about Polyphony Digital getting Saleen and especially Lambo.Although I wouldn't mind the Saleen S7/S7R in the game:D :)

gran1.jpg

gran2.jpg

gran3.jpg

I think a delay into 2005 is a bit extreme. Sony has been holding out on a release date to try to prevent all of the bump backs that hurt sales on GT3. I Expect one date to get bumped back but not by much. I think Spring 2004 is a safe bet, the last word was early winter 2004 so spring is prolly safe bet

the mazda 323 is a p5!!! just in awd woot woot!!!

the mazda mps is the mazda 6 AWD turbo.... v. noice line up

Well guys I went to EBX yesterday to sell NFS:U and Ghost Recon(since I beat them both and just mainly bored of them) add to my pre-order for GT4 and asked the guy if it was still coming out this July.So he looked it up and told me it was pushed back until November,which sux.But that usually is a good thing since they are refining and "tuning"(hehe,sorry) the gaming even more.

I swear to god, if they put a Suzuki Aerio in that game and not a protege5, I will scream. Yeah yeah, 323. But I doubt they'll name it that in the US release, cause the 323 hasn't been in the US since '90

Back