Turtle wax ice

MSelo

Thanks to whoever recommended that stuff. Had I not heard about it in here, I would have never known it existed when I went to buy some rim cleaner. It's a pretty amazing product for 15 bucks. Now the question is, what do you guys/gals use to clean the tailpipe?

Thanks to whoever recommended that stuff. Had I not heard about it in here, I would have never known it existed when I went to buy some rim cleaner. It's a pretty amazing product for 15 bucks. Now the question is, what do you guys/gals use to clean the tailpipe?

man... i've never cleaned my tailpipe. (boom05)

Chrome/Metal polish...comes in a little tub full of like cotton ball material that is soaked with the stuff...just rub it really well. then buff with a dry towel...

Chrome/Metal polish...comes in a little tub full of like cotton ball material that is soaked with the stuff...just rub it really well. then buff with a dry towel...

x2 I just picked up some Eagle One Never Dull and it works great!

eagle_one_nvrdls.jpg

Looks like this and is the s*** for chrome.

I thought Ice was good but give it a few weeks and you will think different. I used the detailer and I was getting smudges and the car looked greasy.

I went back to Meguiars NXT and tried the 2.0 and like it much better.

I thought Ice was good but give it a few weeks and you will think different. I used the detailer and I was getting smudges and the car looked greasy.

Meguiars is the s***. I use the carwash, which is the cheapest name-brand stuff you can buy, wax, quick detailer, and the claybar. It all works great and is fairly quick and easy compared to most.

Ice is a beotch to get off without letting it sit in the sun for awhile. I also went back to using NXT after trying out Ice. It was good, but didn't seem to last that long.

And ICE wax is good...easy to apply...lasts a couple weeks,

My #1 thing about ice is being able to polish all the plastic etc...with it...and it last 100000X longer than armour all kinda crap..

Plus I also use it to polish my calipers...unpainted they are...and they look like they are brand f-ging new...

Last edited by a moderator:
Turtle Wax ICE sucks.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back