Turtle wax ice

Nufinish in the orange bottle is THE BEST wax i've ever used. Liquid paste easy to apply, does leave white residue so you have to be careful. But the stuff goes on really easy and smooth (i can wax in the direct Florida sun) and lasts for a really long time.

And the Nufinish scratch remover.... removed 3 little scratches i got after hitting a cooler going 90 down I-95.

not another one of these threads....

i dont know how many times i can recommend a much better product...

better products exist outside your local autozone...

although i typically tend to stay away from anything thats listed with turtle wax and Armour all (allthough i do use those wipes just to clean the door hinges and what not as to not destroy my clothes)
I typically tend to use Meguiers and products from 3m and what not

i love the turtle wax ice interior cleaner... not only does it make ur interior look new.. but it adds a smell similar to new car smell

i love the turtle wax ice interior cleaner... not only does it make ur interior look new.. but it adds a smell similar to new car smell

I was seriously going to buy some tomorrow. You made me further validate the purchase, thanks~

They market the turtle wax ice liquid clay bar like a miracle detailing product which it most certainly isn't. However, that being said, I used it to clean up a very, very neglected work truck. Ie: hadn't been washed in years and the liquid clay bar was perfect for that purpose. It really did a good job of getting the vehicle perfectly clean while washing it with water. Much better than a half assed liquid wash and then trying to use a cleaner product on the paint.

The interior cleaner from the ice brand is really good. After using armour all and it leaving that shiney coating everywhere, i switched to the turtle wax interior and it works alot better

my only problem with it is the squeeze top like off of gatoraids. You go to squeeze it gently to let a little out and it squirts a whole bunch all over the place... I've learned not to aim it in the car when applying... even though it works really well at cleaning the carpets as well.

They market the turtle wax ice liquid clay bar like a miracle detailing product which it most certainly isn't. However, that being said, I used it to clean up a very, very neglected work truck. Ie: hadn't been washed in years and the liquid clay bar was perfect for that purpose. It really did a good job of getting the vehicle perfectly clean while washing it with water. Much better than a half assed liquid wash and then trying to use a cleaner product on the paint.

I just got the turtle wax ice liquid clay bar tonight and might try it out tomorrow if I feel motivated. Ill letcha know the results. It was on sale @ walmart so I was like.. oh what the hell why not.

yeah the ice detailer is pretty good, i've never tried the other kind. smells good and goes on plastic, unlike wax.

Back