TurboXS DP problems?

SharkDiver

:
Speed3
Hey all,I bought a used TXS DP and was wondering how many if any people are having problems with them.I know there was problems with the race pipe but I did a search and didnt realy see anything on the DP.For some reason Im having second thoughts on installing it and maybe just buying a cpe catted DP.I know my car is going to be loud since I have the race pipe already and the muffler and 1 resonator removed.Any info from anyone with a TXS DP will be helpfull.

Thanks,Shark

i've had mine for a long time. the the flange to pipe is all cast and the welds look great. no regrets whatsoever. I also have the racepipe and have had no problems with it either.

put extender If you want to avoid cel

Ive got the AP so that will keep the cel away for now..Thanks for the replys tho and keep them coming..Also MrLilGuy did you have a problem with your turbo seals?I affraid of my seals leaking and my car being to loud now..

I know there was problems with the race pipe but I did a search and didnt realy see anything on the DP.Thanks,Shark

i don't want to change your thread topic, but where is a discussion regarding the race pipe, i just picked one up and would like to read up on it. thanks

keep it and use it. you may get some smoke but that will happen no matter what brand you use. if it does try a catch can. it has stopped the smoke for several people. it doesnt work for eveyone, but it is a good idea to have one anyway. you will get ass raped for all your $$ for a catted cpe DP !!

Back