Turbo Sounds changed after service!!!

FlowMSP

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey got a comment and a question for you. I just got my MSP back from dealer after having little hose above turbo replaced b/c it was leakin some antifreeze. Before the turbo used to squeal when full throttle in 1st and 2nd. After them replacing this hose now the car decides to whistle pretty loud when the boost spools. Not sure if this is the way it was supposed to sound all along or if they somehow messed something up. The car still runs pretty much the same just now with a loud whistle. It used to just sound like air spoolin up with no whistle, at like 3/4 gas when in 2nd. Im callin Mazda today and see what they say. Let me know what everyone thinks it may be. i thought it may have been loose IC pipe or BoV line but they all good and tight. Ok thanks for info!

It aint just Dixie baby!

Mine usally whistles like Roger Whittaker, or sometimes if it is in a really good mood it does the whole Andy Griffith theme.

Re: It aint just Dixie baby!

yashooa said:
Mine usally whistles like Roger Whittaker, or sometimes if it is in a really good mood it does the whole Andy Griffith theme.

mine whistles like Mr. Rogers.

so one time this lady was telling me about how her car was whistling at her and the next day she came out and her front tire was flat.

Back