Turbo manifold - T3/T4

Great then..... I went from MSP to 5 to CX-9 and I'm out of the loop. Congrats on a nice looking product.

Thanks for the comments guys. We are trying to find out if this setup will fit the Mazda 6 with the 2.3l non FISI head, which it may ;)

looks cool. if you want to sell these directly on here, and/or link to sites that do, you will need to get AV status, or have those sites get AV status. this is only for the protection of our members. PM me if you have any questions.

and obviously, Ken (captian KRM) is an AV already, so he wouldn't need any additional permissions to sell these.

I think he's refering to the turbo not being clocked yet and being slightly angled. You can rotate both the housings easily when it's out of the car, which I imagine they will when they start working on the intake side. The angle is to fit it up top and still have all the piping fit. Alot of custom set ups angle the turbo for fitment. No big deal.

The center cartridge is upside down. The oil drain is on top ;) that's all.

Ding ding!(cabpatch)

I was just giving you a hard time.

I guess if you kept the oil feed pressure high enough, it would drain-over, but that would be one smoky b****!

The angle is to fit it up top and still have all the piping fit. Alot of custom set ups angle the turbo for fitment. No big deal.

Yeah, you can go up to 20 or so and it'll still work OK.
Mine is canted up about 5.

Well, I thought you meant that it's not perpendicular to the motor, which doesn't matter at all as long as everything fits. But looking at the pictures again, it does look like it's cocked up on one side. It's hard to tell against the firewall though.

Yeah, the turbo doesn't care, as long as its within 20 along any major axis and the drain is pointed down.
In fact, the higher the turbo sites in the engine compartment, the less sensitive it is to drain angle.

Here are some pics of the exhaust. I personally hate using these types of cheater cuts, but I was short on time, had no more pre-bends, and no one in town would sell me one :(

The main downpipe I am awaiting on a flex section, so there is a temporary piece which is still unwelded.

But, here it is, v-banded and all!

Jimmy

we will be carrying the products shown here, i just need to touch base with them and get it listed

Titanium option? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!?!?!?! I would take a baseball bat to the nuts to have this kit in titanium! Well, maybe just a woofle-ball bat, but you get the picture.

We currently aren't tooled up enough to weld Ti and make it strong (it's super picky) but we'll see.

I will call you guys at protegegarage asap.

Jimmy

yay!! more good stuff.. very nice.. damn sure glad im waiting till spring to do my huge upgrade. and the titanium DP would be AWESOME!!!

Latest posts

Back