Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless if you read them or not, its common courtesy to send one with tracking info. It costs about $1 and is nice to have a paper trail in case events like this happen.

Exactly my thoughts, I learned the signage quickly, outside of that I don't know the rules. I always provide a tracking unless going international. I know buying online from strangers is sketchy so I try to make my buyers feel as comfortable as possible.

Just got a call from Ben!!! I had to have greg(DUB) text him. lmao Anyways he went upto the post office and the lady stated my package was somewhere in ohio I think and it got send parcel! So with that information now known i should have them by the end of the week according the the lady at the post office (14 days). I could hear him ask the lady at the post office and her talking.

I also told him to scan any docs he had pretaining to people who haven't recieved their items. He also mentioned refunding someone money(not sure if he has or going to) and shipping another item weds. His phone was cutting out pretty bad to! He had also mentioned that he will be signing onto the forums to update this thread.

I recieved a few PMs from him, but it still hasn't really answered any questions I've asked him. I'm waiting to hear about the stuff that was supposed to 'ship' on Wed. Alex, I'm not sure what to make of your situation, but he won't answer or address the subject with me.

Eh...he hasn't answered a thing from me either...I appreciate you trying to help out though...

Just got a call from Ben!!! I had to have greg(DUB) text him. lmao Anyways he went upto the post office and the lady stated my package was somewhere in ohio I think and it got send parcel! So with that information now known i should have them by the end of the week according the the lady at the post office (14 days). I could hear him ask the lady at the post office and her talking.

I also told him to scan any docs he had pretaining to people who haven't recieved their items. He also mentioned refunding someone money(not sure if he has or going to) and shipping another item weds. His phone was cutting out pretty bad to! He had also mentioned that he will be signing onto the forums to update this thread.

See...this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off...I know this dude has access to some phone, whether it be his or someone elses, and I keep getting the run around from him...if he can get a text from Greg, he can get one of the many texts I have sent him, and Stealthy if he can call you, then why has he not been able to call me...everyone gets PM's, but I still get ignored...

Maybe he is mad that I called him out, but damn...if you owe someone money, then you owe them money...I feel as if I have been more than patient, but stuff like this gets me so upset...

Eh...he hasn't answered a thing from me either...I appreciate you trying to help out though...

See...this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off...I know this dude has access to some phone, whether it be his or someone elses, and I keep getting the run around from him...if he can get a text from Greg, he can get one of the many texts I have sent him, and Stealthy if he can call you, then why has he not been able to call me...everyone gets PM's, but I still get ignored...

Maybe he is mad that I called him out, but damn...if you owe someone money, then you owe them money...I feel as if I have been more than patient, but stuff like this gets me so upset...

NO idea why he wont answer you man! He stated earlier on the short convo I had with him he didn't know my number right off hand so he didn't answer.

Yea...it is just weird...he has my number, and that is the thing...I just feel as if he is ignoring me...that is great to hear though that your stuff is supposed to be here by the end of the week...

Yea...it is just weird...he has my number, and that is the thing...I just feel as if he is ignoring me...that is great to hear though that your stuff is supposed to be here by the end of the week...

I know he has my number because i asked dub to text him my cell and he called me on my home number.

Sounds like a ban is in order. all this bs with some customers and then others have a great experiance. WTF is goin on?!?!

Sounds like a ban is in order. all this bs with some customers and then others have a great experiance. WTF is goin on?!?!

I wouldn't say mine is great but he did call me from the number he provided according to my caller id! I also did blow the guys phone up as well. lol I had called him one time like 5-6 times back to back and left a message. His signal does suck or his phone sucks. Its one or the other due to the thing cutting out like crazy.

Again that number is

Ben Mulder
803-606-9873 Shows up as "Cell Phone Sc"

Let's see if i get my tracking number today.If not it's going from a dispute to a claim on paypal. I also imformed Ben that i want my money back if its not shipped by weds. If it is indeed shipped it better be at my house before the 13th of oct. If not then i want a refund. It shouldn't take that long to ship something less than 300 miles. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get answers and follow up on this so that at the end of the day everyone is taken care of, but Ben has been extremely dodgy at answering questions and showing up online randomly. He still has yet to address one of my biggest concerns (Alex's money) and provide tracking/proof of shipping for everyone elses items, or issue refunds.

This stuff doesn't take too long. It's a matter of him avoiding it.

Don't wait to start the claim. The process is kinda long and drawn out and has many deadlines. It is always able to be canceled. Protect yourself, open a case ASAP.

Let's see if i get my tracking number today.If not it's going from a dipute to a claim on paypal. I also imformed Ben that i want my money back if its not shipped by weds. If it is indeed shipped it better be at my house before the 13th of oct. If not then i want a refund. It shouldn't take that long to ship something less than 300 miles. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back