Treflip999's Baby sale. Stuffs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked USPS tracking and its doesnt say anythign new....

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 3390 0001 2424 9576
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 11:26 AM on September 18, 2009 in FORT IRWIN, CA 92310. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Your item was accepted at 11:26 AM on September 18, 2009 in FORT IRWIN, CA 92310. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

that means usps has it somewhere now, they are slow on there updates though but you should probably have it soon

that means usps has it somewhere now, they are slow on there updates though but you should probably have it soon

Edit:Thats why I wanted to know how he sent it. parcel or priority...

Yep thats what im hoping... fedex isnt exactly faster either... im still waiting on a 8n1 remote that I ordered about a month just about!... Item goes from dallas, ny, ca, orlando, and now its in atlanta GA somewhere... And all it was supposed to do is go from dallas to jaxs fl! lol I'm starting to think fedex can't find jacksonville! lmfao

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Yep...and the package that I never received from him due to it never being shipped in the first place had a tracking number as well...to be honest, the thing has most likely not even shipped...and Ben...why PM everyone else, but not me...like I keep telling you...if you have time to get on here, you have MORE that enough time for the minute it takes to log onto paypal and refund me my money...I am glad that I said something about all of this before everything got way more out of hand than it already is...

I had a feeling that people weren't going to be receiving there items and come to find out I was right since a lot weren't even shipped out yet...

Yep...and the package that I never received from him due to it never being shipped in the first place had a tracking number as well...to be honest, the thing has most likely not even shipped...and Ben...why PM everyone else, but not me...like I keep telling you...if you have time to get on here, you have MORE that enough time for the minute it takes to log onto paypal and refund me my money...I am glad that I said something about all of this before everything got way more out of hand than it already is...

I had a feeling that people weren't going to be receiving there items and come to find out I was right since a lot weren't even shipped out yet...

+1

I agree there needs to be some explanation to you ASAP. I'm still waiting for an explanation as well if he truly wants to get rid of his scammer title.

Dispute opened....

Non-receipt dispute - #PP-796-210-315

Transaction #1LC68241RC127150F
-$150.00 USD
9/13/2009 16:31 PDT
Ben Mulder
treflip999@yahoo.com
Shipping address
Daniel Howard
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
United States

Not sure if it helps, but I'll just throw it out there.

I did business with this guy, the deal was $120 for a OEM P5 Radio and Alternator. He was the buyer though, I was the seller. He wasn't gonna have the full $120 the day we planned to meet up(right before I went on vacation) but he had this FS thread up and told me he'd give me $80 in person, and $40 through paypal.

Seemed like a nice dude, didn't really talk to him that long though. He took a little longer than I liked to send the $40, but he did send the money in full even though he already had his stuff.

He's in the army, maybe he got deployed unexpectedly or something? (shrug)

Last edited:

I did business with this guy, the deal was $120 for a OEM P5 Radio and Alternator. He was the buyer though, I was the seller. He wasn't gonna have the full $120 the day we planned to meet up(right before I went on vacation) but he had this FS thread up and told me he'd give me $80 in person, and $40 through paypal.

Seemed like a nice dude, didn't really talk to him that long though. He took a little longer than I liked to send the $40, but he did send the money in full even though he already had his stuff.

fixed?

Seemed like a nice dude, didn't really talk to him that long though. He took a little longer than I liked to send the $40, but he didn't send the money in full even though he already had his stuff.

even if you are tapped to deploy all of a sudden, you still have some notice to get your affairs in order. He could of easily short a short line to shut down the sale or just let everyone know of that situation and let the buyer decide the next course of action, but he didnt give anyone that opportunity. Now this is in case of the off-chance that he had to do a rapid deployment.

look dealing with miltary is easy, we have is name, all we have to get is his base.. contact the base and let them know.. his commander will pull him in and punishments from the military will be handed down and will be forced on the spot to either refund $$ or send the items.. i know this b/c i was in the military and was a military police office

I recieved a few PMs from him, but it still hasn't really answered any questions I've asked him. I'm waiting to hear about the stuff that was supposed to 'ship' on Wed. Alex, I'm not sure what to make of your situation, but he won't answer or address the subject with me.

UPDATE PM:

StealthWyvern said:
TreFlip999 said:
StealthWyvern said:
TreFlip999 said:
i checked the tracking just now, it says accepted? i will go by the post office today and seen cause you should have long gotten them, they were the last thing i shipped

nope, I haven't recieved them as of yet... USPS tracking states that they have accepted them at the post office for delivery and not that they have actually delivered the item to its destination for number: 0308 3390 0001 2424 9576.

Just checked the mail and still no headlights

well they are shipped man. let me go to the post office now and check, i still got the slip...but you already opened a dispute

I dont have the lights... i just checked today. If I get the lights i can always update the dispute saying Irecieved them when i get them so that wont be a problem.

no update on tracking either... 8(

Not a whole lot of ppl read the rules down to the tip. I know I never have and I've sold/bought a lot of stuff on here, with no problems once so ever.

I'm to the point where I don't even want the part. I just want my $$ so I can get something else. Hopfully Paypal can take care of that.

Just called and left Ben another message to give me a call back even if its 3 ******* am in the morning (I'm up anyways).

Ben Mulder
803-606-9873

Not a whole lot of ppl read the rules down to the tip. I know I never have and I've sold/bought a lot of stuff on here, with no problems once so ever.

Honestly, I have never read the forum rules either other then you need proper signage! I would assume people would send crap out with a tracking number to give both sides a peice of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back