Traveling Mazda T-shirt idea!!!

Had a great mini-meet this evening to get the shirt signed...I think we might pick up another signature tomorrow before it gets shipped out to Diehonda. Thank you all for making it out tonight!

Here's a few pics for your enjoyment!

From left to right, standing in the car/group shot:

DeeRock, BlackSRT47, RacerXGirl, SumiXali

From left to right, kneeling in the car/group shot:

C.Smock, Velocifero, Shadow102, Rogue

From left to right, front of Jittery Joe's group shot (and, yes, we were aware of the Handicap Sign in the pic! :p):

?, DeeRock, C.Smock, Shadow102, Rogue, Velocifero, SumiXali, BlackSRT47, RacerXGirl, C.A.T.A.P.

I'll post the rest of the pics and put up the link shortly! :D

Awesome pics...Looks like you guys had a great time! (rockon)

Link to the other pics...I know C.A.T.A.P. was taking snaps too, so hopefully we see some of them!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023590&id=75403137&l=c9712e340b

Just checked them out...Great pics...(woowoo)

awesome pics !! glad to see people enjoying this!

Man...This traveling t-shirt is bringing people together...This is turning out to be a very cool deal for the Community...Props again for this awesome idea! (2thumbs)

You guys suck. Having a meet when I was in Orlando. The suck part is I didn't even know it was going down (no internet) until Velocifero send me a text. :( Guess I'll just get it on my turn and sign it alone.

EDIT: Diehonda changed his mind and moved to the bottom of the list, due to travel/time constraints this week. Anna, you're next up on the list!

Last edited:
got the tracking number from Joyce Ann. We've got our meet set for this saturday. Hoping to ship out on monday unless i have a few people who were unable to attend the meet that still wanted to sign the shirt.

just got the Fed-Ex notification that the t-shirt was delivered to Anna! :D

Have fun IL folks and take pics!!!

pixar-up-still-hi-res-05-600x337.jpg

Back