Tokico Struts, Sprint Springs, GT Spec Linkage Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishdonotbounce

Registered Zombie
:
08.5 CWP Speed3
Up for sale is a strut/spring combo that I used for the last three years before getting BC coilovers. These have quite a bit of miles on them. I'm not sure if any are blown. They rode great when I had them on and handled as well. The springs give a 2" drop all around. The picture in my sig is with this setup on. The fronts have half of an endlink on each that can be cut off easily. Price is SOLD anywhere in the 48 states. I'm willing to ship to Canada, Hawaii etc, but it will cost you more.

IMAG0098-1.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100-1.jpg

IMAG0101-1.jpg

Next are the linkage braces for the GT Spec trunk cage. I bought these about a year ago and never installed them. They are powdercoated yellow by the previous owner. They retail for 150 plus shipping last time I checked. I'm letting it go for SOLD anywhere in the 48 states.

IMAG0102.jpg

Last edited:
im interested in the springs and strut setup. i just dont know if they will work on my car (95 probe) i know we can use suspension off the 99-03 protege i think, what all assemblies are interchangable within models of these years? (such as protege5, msp, protege)

im interested in the springs and strut setup. i just dont know if they will work on my car (95 probe) i know we can use suspension off the 99-03 protege i think, what all assemblies are interchangable within models of these years? (such as protege5, msp, protege)

I honestly do not know. If you find out and are still interested, let me know.

what size wheels do you have?? what brand of springs are those??

My wheels are 17" and the tires are 205/40 in those pics. The brand of springs is Sprint. Retail is approximately 200 for them.

Getting those links back...I missed them...

Yup. Links are now sold.

Thanks. I got the wing off another member. The wing is no longer made and is kinda hard to find.

Strut spring setup has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back