Time to Sell, its been fun

MSP #167

Well guys i've decided to sell my msp after owning it for a year and a half. Its been a great fun and reliable car over this time, but im kinda sad to say its time to move on for me. I love it but i just want something more luxurious and better built car overall.

I love the way the msp looks/handles, but the ride is getting kinda annoying and also all the little things are starting to bother me. The car only has 33k miles and the doors already rattle even on a smooth road. Also im tired of worrying that i will break something everytime i drive it.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me with questions/problems i've had, there is great information on this site. Also the vendors here are great.

Right now im looking at a 2k2 6 spd fully loaded Maxima SE with leather, bose, sunroof, etc.

I will be putting a post up in the For Sale forum this weekend for my car if i don't sell it by then, i've already got someone interested in it coming to see it today/tomorrow. And im going to look at a maxima today.

I will still hang around and help where i can, but i've moved over to some maxima forums to gain knowledge there.

Again thanks.

Damn it sucks to see yet another owner move on, Hope everything goes good with the Maxima, sounds like a very nice car. I hope your MSP goes to a good home and tell who ever buys it about the MSP Forums. It was nice having you here, don't be a stranger. Peace.

Good luck man. Don't worry about the car falling apart on you. I love the little creaks and rattle my cars makes. It makes it "unique"

boo hissss.... but hey man i totally understand and wish you the best of luck with your new car. dont be a stranger.

shooot, who's next?

trading in nfor nissan....what about the mazda 6? or rx8? not luxurious enough for you?

Alejo_NIN said:
shooot, who's next?

trading in nfor nissan....what about the mazda 6? or rx8? not luxurious enough for you?

i can only afford to spend about 17k and 6's and 8's are too much money.

you can pick up a 6 brand new for like 17-18k... they are dropping about 10k off sticker up here in Omaha.

well, i thought luxurious cars were supposed to be expensive...then the msp will be a luxurious car, won't it? costing 17+k

Alejo_NIN said:
well, i thought luxurious cars were supposed to be expensive...then the msp will be a luxurious car, won't it? costing 17+k

i think that's the dumbest thing i've ever read on this forum. Yea a msp is 17K+ when it was new. Im buying a car that's costing me 17K that is almost 4 years old.

Does a msp have leather? Heated Seats? Navi? HID's? no, it is not a luxury car.

A maxima is an entry level luxury car.

When I got my msp I gave my sister my 91 maxima.....and you are getting a maxima after having an msp....go figure! (thumb)

MSP #167 said:
i think that's the dumbest thing i've ever read on this forum. Yea a msp is 17K+ when it was new. Im buying a car that's costing me 17K that is almost 4 years old.

Does a msp have leather? Heated Seats? Navi? HID's? no, it is not a luxury car.

A maxima is an entry level luxury car.
Sorry, but by no means is a maxima a luxury anything. Don't get me wrong, they're good cars, and if you treat them right, they'll last forever. An entry-level luxury would be a G-35 or something like that. You don't get luxury for 17k, 4 years old or not.

Back