thinking of getting a MS3

used white ms6 or new ms3 probally black or red

• Total voters
back on topic... Even though the MS6 and MS3 have a lot of obvious similarities, they truly are vastly different. If you haven't already, drive em back to back and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you're like most, the MS6 just won't compare. So that will at least narrow your choices down to 2.

I think the best colors are Red, Silver, and Cosmic Blue...
You need to see the MS3 in person and in each color. Looking at them on paper or on screen is not the same as in person. Plus, when the car is parked with 50 other ones its also hard to make a decision. The best thing is to drive it and see how it makes you feel...

I do agree though, the Red is the HOTTEST color!!!

back on topic... Even though the MS6 and MS3 have a lot of obvious similarities, they truly are vastly different. If you haven't already, drive em back to back and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you're like most, the MS6 just won't compare. So that will at least narrow your choices down to 2.

Chico, have you bought your MS3 yet...? What are you waiting for!!???(spin)

I had my sights set on a Silver Sport... it JUST came off the truck (didn't even have a mile on it) and was covered in more plastic than Heffner.

So why didn't I pull the trigger you ask? First and foremost... the guy at Partyka (won't mention his name even though I should) was a complete idiot. The thought of contributing to his sales goal in any conceivable way didn't sit well with me. More importantly though, with the winter looming... it's probably not a) the best time to buy a new car (especially one with summer tires) and b) the best time to sell my (bright orange... made for the summer) car The way I see it, these MS3s aren't going anywhere. Even though it's been tough to find a silver sport... I'm sure another one will turn up down the road. I'll be able to get more for my car and (hopefully) be able to buy an MS3 from a dude I don't mind working with.

It was a thing of beauty though... but hey, my car's no slouch. As a "welcome home" present... it's having a Vibrant TBE exhaust installed as we speak.

Hey, Chico, would you tell me if it was Bishop at Partyka?

Oh, and the silver does NOT make you invisible to cops, as I can verify. I like the red too.

Red is really sporty looking but its an attention getter, flashy, and cop magnet. Black is the next sporty looking color on the speed3 and you will not attract those unwanted attention.

There will be white color option added as a 2008.5 model refresh and the siilver will be dropped fora darker silver. Now that white is available I would get that!

Black Mica...

Although Probable Cause red is nice. I just can't get around being in a red car. I mean, I can see it now. As I'm loading some stuff into the back of the car, a cop pulls up, flashes the lights, and hands me a ticket.

ME: Whats this for, I wasn't doing anything wrong?
COP: You have a red sporty car. If you aren't doing something wrong now, you either have done something wrong, or are going to do something wrong in the near future. Just fill out the ticket as it applies and send it in with the cash. Thanks!
ME: Ouch, right in the ass!

looks like i don't have to get the MS6 just to get the white color that i want now!!! now i just have to make sure the MS3 is what i want...

Back