thinking of getting a MS3

used white ms6 or new ms3 probally black or red

• Total voters
:
2001 Mazda MP3
but i honestly don't LIKE ANY of the colors...
Silver.. blah
Red... its just red, nothing special
Cosmic blue i just don't like
Black, is a PITA to keep clean...

i almost assume look for a used white MS6 then get a new MS3, but i like the looks and performance of the MS3 more than the MS6

anyone have any idea if they will be doing a mid year release with different color options?

I have a black MS3 and it's not a total PITA to keep clean as long as you have the right cleaning stuff and it'll stay clean for longer than you think.

white cars are wayyyy easyer to keep clean than black if you touch a black car with anything but a micro fiber towel you can see the scratches you could dry a white car with a towel and it would look good...black will stay decent but it wont stay perfect at least not with out polishing often...red is super easy to keep clean as its very bright and hard to see stuff on it

Have you seen the cars in person or just on the net? Don't base your decision on the digitally enhanced images on the Mazda USA website. Go down to the dealer and see the real deals up close.

'07 MS6s have big discounts and if they're anything like the dealer near me they're trying to get rid of them. New MS6 and MS3 should be close to the same cost. An '07 MS6 is $27,608 invoice and they have $2,750 "customer cash" right now. So even $25,000 would be $150 over invoice, brand new. I haven't heard of this happening or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could get one for less than invoice.

'07 MS6s have big discounts and if they're anything like the dealer near me they're trying to get rid of them. New MS6 and MS3 should be close to the same cost. An '07 MS6 is $27,608 invoice and they have $2,750 "customer cash" right now. So even $25,000 would be $150 over invoice, brand new. I haven't heard of this happening or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could get one for less than invoice.

but the thing is the only ms6 i want is a white one and i'd have to go the used route.

Go for a red ms3! If I had the chance to do it all over I would have gotten a red one instead of a black one. The red ones look sexy once you get rid of all the silver and chrome pieces (wheels and badges). Throw some black wheels and badges on there and the red ms3 just looks badass!

Lol are you kidding? I have a white car and I wash it MAYBE once every 3 weeks or so, and it always looks clean, albeit a few bugs on the front bumper.

White hides dirt well, contrary to what you might think.

Silver hides dirt the best imho. We have a white car now and I can tell when its dirty regardless. I love white cars, but I feel that no matter what you can always tell when they are dirty. But it is in my opinion that silver hides it the best.

Silver hides dirt the best imho. We have a white car now and I can tell when its dirty regardless. I love white cars, but I feel that no matter what you can always tell when they are dirty. But it is in my opinion that silver hides it the best.

i could care less about which hides it the best, thats why you wash it and take car of it now matter what color it is, IMO silver is just blah... maybe if they had the titanium would be better

I wasn't sure about black at first...they had a black one in the showroom and I was hesitating on buying it untill they took $3500 off of the MSRP. I have to say that I love how the MS3 looks like in black...I find it adds a touch of sophistication. The wheels tend to stand out as well.

It is true that the scratches stand out more though.

yup, exactly.

couldn't disagree more. on most cars, yes... silver pretty much sucks. but on the MS3, perhaps more than any other I can think of, it looks the best imo.

something about the way the silver contrasts with the black altezza tails... the black rear defuser.... or how it matches the wheels.

Silver was never on my radar... until I saw this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMjfgKl-4N4

FF to :54.... now tell me that doesn't look badass

Back