THings that are pissing me off Thread

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I wanted to b**** so I figured why not open it up to all (wiggle)

1. HGTV.....go F@#% yourselves.
In one hour of TV I see one show remove 90% of someones stuff, call it out dated and then it looks like they all but put all of that stuff back in someone elses house on the next show....WTF?
Stainless steal is not the ONLY color for appliances today, stop pretending it is. Your just going to say that's outdated 5 years from now.
Also, quit this BS about how the entire project only cost $1900 when you had well over $15,000 worth of labor on the job. You ain't moving two walls and building an eat in kitchen for $1900.
And if I see one more idiot decorator put a TV centered at over 6' high over a fireplace I AM GOING TO PUKE. I hate to break this to the women and gay men that like playing with colors but there is NOTHING that is more of a focal point to a room then the TV. NOTHING! No one sits and stairs at fireplace, and playing XBOX on a fireplace don't work to well either. Try designing for how people actually use the room.
Its not hard to layout a room when you throw out anything worth having in the room in the first place. Yes there is plenty of room to put in couches and tables when there is no TV, no source equipment, and no speakers....but why the hell would I ever want to be sitting in that room? to talk to my wife? BS, I have better things to do.
Lastly what is this crap about staging a persons house for sale when you have not even lowered the price yet. If you are going to make these poor bastards take a $40,000 hit by lowering the houses price, DO THAT BEFORE WASTING ANY MORE OF THESE PEOPLES TIME OR MONEY.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to my house with one of these shows.
HGTV Designer, " We are going to remove the TV"
Me, "F*&# You"
HGTV Designer, "We replaced the large speakers with these little Bose speakers that blend in"
Me, "Get my speakers off that truck and shove these piece of s*** Bose speakers up your ass"
HGTV designer, "we removed the unsightly entertainment center and components and replaced it with this small all in one system"
Me, "That's IT! I'm getting my Glock.

Yes, a TV that big needs to be centered at 5 feet or less.
Yes the speakers need to be that big, they sound Fugging incredible and no those little piece of junk in no way compare.
Yes I need a 15" sub woofer because when something blows up on a movie I am watching, I want my neighbors to know about it.
No you can't put a coffee table there, that's wheres I stand when playing Guitar hero.
I paid for this house so my stuff comes first, design for that or take a hike.

2. Car magazines...I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT $100,000+ cars.
Who really cares how fast or how well a car can handle if it has no cost limitations in production, design, or the selling price? Not to mention I will never be able to afford these things, so again I dont care. Get a car that the average person can afford to do these things and I will be impressed. Until then shut up about that Lamborghini, I am not impressed that a $300,000 car can go 0-60 in 3.whatever seconds.

Last edited:
anything kate +8 related (show or divorce s***)

rachel ray

ricki lake

bears

cubs

bulls

mtv and vh1 reality shows. all of them.

winter

Podunk counties in my great state that are told to take down the 10 Commandments at their county courthouse then come back and say they want to hang them as part of a "historical" display. Excuse me? Our laws were based on the 10 Commandments? Which ones? Thou shall not kill? Thou shall not covet? Hello, killing and stealing were considered "illegal" WAAAAAAAAY before the 10 Commandments, and there are many codes which pre-date the 10; why aren't they hanging the mother-flippin' Code of Hammurabi (1900BC)? And here's the kicker: the very same people whose religious zeal causes them to defy the United States Constitution suddenly have an interest in "history"? Aren't they, in fact, LYING about their motivation? And isn't one of the Commandments "Thou shalt not bear false witness"? Sheesh.

People that think my Dunkin Donuts store is like ****** McDonalds and order sammiches thinking they will be there in 2 nanoseconds and then complain when they aren't.

I wanted to b**** so I figured why not open it up to all (wiggle)

1. HGTV.....go F@#% yourselves.
(Home Design Rant)

LOL!!!! I don't get the tv over the fireplace crap either. I don't want to crank my neck up 17' in the air to watch tv. And I'd be pretty ticked if they took my sound system too.

Who really cares how fast or how well a car can handle if it has no cost limitations in production, design, or the selling price? Not to mention I will never be able to afford these things, so again I dont care. Get a car that the average person can afford to do these things and I will be impressed. Until then shut up about that Lamborghini, I am not impressed that a $300,000 car can go 0-60 in 3.whatever seconds.

That s*** annoys me too. Then again... if I can't afford it, I really don't care about it either. (dunno)

I have a suggestion. Don't buy the magazine.....?

Peter Griffin: You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Al Harrington: Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to *you*! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbours! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!

Back