The take off sucks

Ya, if you adjusted either of those screws you're ******. They're not meant to be played with really. The BAC screw can be adjusted if you follow the shop manual procedure, but the throttle stop is set at the factory and is not to be touched.

So you didnt know what you were doing but you did it anyway! Awesome! Get yourself a chilton or Haynes shop manual from autozone or advance auto and read up on it.

Well we all have a way to learn, n i do by trying stuff, or ******* them up. But i will get a manul now (RTM)

Ya, if you adjusted either of those screws you're ******. They're not meant to be played with really. The BAC screw can be adjusted if you follow the shop manual procedure, but the throttle stop is set at the factory and is not to be touched.

N another thing is that i remove the idle sensor n put it back after i clean it but i din't adjust n.e thing on it, so i guess i was just no suppose to remove it.(pissed)

Well I didn't have nothing better to do today so i decided to remove the TPS to make sure it was on right and bingo!!! Im a complete Retard. The day I took everything apart I had to rush to assemble it back b/c it was gonna rain and I gess somewhere along the lines I just push the tps back in. When I remove it today one of the metal connector of the sensor that plugs into the T.B was bent, I fix it and line them up right to the T.B and the magic happend. N Thank you to those who give me their input. Iddle completely fix.

you have a vacuum leak, end of story.

Trace your steps and find it. I just used brake cleaner, and spray it around parts that I just messed with. If after spraying it on a certain location and the idle goes higher......waaallllla, theres your leak. Do this while the car is idling

LOL. Glad to hear your idle is fine now. But seriously, get a manual and read up before you disasemble anything. Hands on learning is great but doing so without knowing what the consequences are is just plain ignorant. I dont mean to sound harsh but this is your car, investment. Although many will argue that it is a money pit with no return in profit( which is true ). Buying the actual manual is best but there are free pdf manuals floating around too. Just search google or here.

Last edited:
LOL. Glad to hear your idle is fine now. But seriously, get a manual and read up before you disasemble anything. Hands on learning is great but doing so without knowing what the consequences are is just plain ignorant. I dont mean to sound harsh but this is your car, investment. Although many will argue that it is a money pit with no return in profit( which is true ). Buying the actual manual is best but there are free pdf manuals floating around too. Just search google or here.

So to you and verybody else that wants to continue with the whole( oh if you don't know what your doing, why you did it and all the other coments) Dude I will repeat my self again... I only took the sensors out, clean them and reasemble them back together, I never did it with the intensions of adjusting n.e thing, just simply remove them, clean them and put them back. If it wasn't b/c the t.p.s got place in bad b/c I was in a rush everything would of been fine. So is not like I went and open the motor and started doing things that I really had not idea of how was i going to put in back together. (deadhorse

Back