The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

IP cameras, even medium resolution, on wireless really take their toll on the network capacity. Gigabit hardwired should handle it a bit better.

Motorolla/Aris modem/wireless router doesn't:

Vendor
Motorolla AP Arris
Honeywell Thermoatat ADEMCO
HTC One HTC
Phillips Surround Sound AboCom
Galaxy Tab 2 Samsung
Wink Hub Samsung
Printer HP
E4200 VPN Office Cisco-Linksys
Office Desktop MICRO-STAR INT'L
WD My Cloud WESTERN DIGITAL
HD IP CAM1 D-Link
SD IP CAM2 D-Link
SD IP CAM3 D-Link
IP PHONE AP Netgear
iPhone Apple
GS3 Samsung
IP PHONE Samsung
BD Player Sony
Ubuntu Netbook ASUSTek
HTPC Liteon Technology
PS3 Sony
Dell Laptop Intel
Console Laptop Azurewave Technologies

On any given day, that's my average client list for the network, and almost nothing is hardwired because I don't have the backbone for it yet.

Nothing wrong with the thread. I think it's because everyone's in Sugar Shock from eating all their kids' Hallowe'en candy.

Just super busy with school and working nights. Not a whole lot of free time since I'm doing extra 3D modeling projects on the side for my portfolio.

Peaches got a Civic?

IMG_20141102_102125940_zps9s5azqd_edit_1414942377678_zps0zd7vuwf.jpg

Tooled behind a white 1st gen 3 sedan yesterday for a while southbound on I71 around Columbus. Blacked-out tail lights, painted stock wheels, and looked lowered. This familiar to anyone?

Tooled behind a white 1st gen 3 sedan yesterday for a while southbound on I71 around Columbus. Blacked-out tail lights, painted stock wheels, and looked lowered. This familiar to anyone?

I was following the same car on the way to Columbus to meet you, I have no idea who that was.

Went through my Hot Wheels, Matchbox cars etc. Kennedy was in heaven. I have roughly 700 and she wanted to check them all out and play with them. She was really happy to find more Bobby Rahal cars and wanted me to build a track. I put painter's tape down on the carpet in a sort of oval shape and she thought it was the greatest thing ever.

How she came up with needing a track for the cars is a mystery but pretty cool.

Went through my Hot Wheels, Matchbox cars etc. Kennedy was in heaven. I have roughly 700 and she wanted to check them all out and play with them. She was really happy to find more Bobby Rahal cars and wanted me to build a track. I put painter's tape down on the carpet in a sort of oval shape and she thought it was the greatest thing ever.

How she came up with needing a track for the cars is a mystery but pretty cool.

That's awesome. My son currently likes throwing matchbox cars more than playing with them.

That's awesome. My son currently likes throwing matchbox cars more than playing with them.

She went thru a throwing phase. Still kinda does it but girls just seem to be less destructive in general.

Some how I've manged to get caught up at work and found myself bored and looking at car parts again.

That always brings up the internal debate... to continue saving up for a big crazy build or just get the Camaro back on the road in all it's rusty glory?

Back