The evolution of my 2nd car

This is the process of my Civics in the past year. Ek B16a2, B16a2 throws a rod, back to d16 while building b18, ek gets stolen by some meth heads, stripped and rolled down the hill. Pissed, bought the EP, k20a2 head off a RSX-type-s.

Glory Days
6sho.jpg

CRUNK1.jpg

EK2.jpg

EK42.jpg

The Destruction
milt1.jpg

milt10.jpg

cool man. I can't wait to see what you do with this one. what are the plans?

I dont know yet, I am learning more and more about the EP, and the k20. Not sure if i want to tune it up NA, or make it simple and slap on the Jackson Racing SuperCharger. But for right now I am going to go with looks, Mugen front lip, and rear splitter, and HFP side skirts, Mugen grill, Omni power coilovers, and maybe some nice GABS. Or Mugen MR7's.

GHOSTWHISPER said:
I dont know yet, I am learning more and more about the EP, and the k20. Not sure if i want to tune it up NA, or make it simple and slap on the Jackson Racing SuperCharger. But for right now I am going to go with looks, Mugen front lip, and rear splitter, and HFP side skirts, Mugen grill, Omni power coilovers, and maybe some nice GABS. Or Mugen MR7's.

How about the greddy turbo kit mmmmm (glare)

My shop who is now tuning my MSP...has a customer with one these..with a custom-made supercharger kit...puts down 253hp to the wheels. He has fun smoking M3's and the like....

nice EP. my friend has one in the same color, 'cept with the GReddy kit. i think it's a t3/t4 turbo pushing 6psi or something. 300whp 5th gear pulls on the freeway are so nasty

Right now it is really really quick, torque steer is very noticable, but right now its still fun, and fun to smoke some people that think it is slow.

what rims are on your EK? they look great. that EK is one of the few clean civics that I have seen (especially in orange).

good luck with the new EP.

vcinsanity1523 said:
How about the greddy turbo kit mmmmm (glare)

I just dont know, i really think the k20 potential for the NA field has only been dug in a tenth. Its a screamer and Im searching for 9k

Man that ek was purty. What made you go for the ep and not another older hatch? I think the eg, ek hatches were the best looking honda's.

I fully agree they are no doubt the best looking. But I wanted to try something else. I have experienced both. I was actually going to get something very grown up like a legacy or something. But IDK, I liked it has great potential and we will see were it goes. You never know I might get another EK someday

hello again. :) Guess I don't have to tell you about ephatch.com ;)

If you supercharge, go for the Jackson Racing race version. it's got a higher PSI pulley. You have Kpro on it, right? You can opt for everything but Kpro and get some maps for it, and it'll scream. You'll probably have to have a custom map due to the K20a2 headwork. Check out www.showstoppersusa.com Chuck'll hook you up if you're on the forums.

Back