Texas Roadhouse meet and cruise to Superfly Sunday August 4th

Pending a babysitter (since this will go past Andrews bedtime) I might be there.

Well stop racking in all that overtime and come play with your friends.

Our work schedules don't allow much/any free time. We are both on second shift now. My days off are sat. and sun. and hers are tues. and weds. I don't get many chances for overtime so I pounce on it when I can.

Bumpage. Any additional people coming out today?

I will be there. I thought it started at 4 so I am going to be late. Eat/drink slowly. lol

Dang, I thought it started at 4pm too. Good thing I saw your post and double checked the first post. See you guys in a bit.

Pictures

Here's the link to all the photos I took that didn't suck:

Texas Roadhouse Mazda Meet

And some notable photos:

Groupie:
DSC_0042.jpg

Mr. Sohan Rolling shot:
DSC_0062.jpg

Rolling#2
take2.jpg

Rolling#3
DSC_0044.jpg

Once again, the rest of the photos can be found here:

Texas Roadhouse Mazda Meet

Last edited:
I could see this Texas Roadhouse thing becoming at least a monthly event. That was a lot of fun. And thanks for setting everything up, Sho and Steve. And thanks to Mitch (IIRC that was his name) for the free appetizers. :)

Yeah, Mitch seemed pretty damn excited to have us there. Only problem is i was full after all the free Apps and had to get a to-go box for my meal.

Good times for sure

Nice pics V!

I agree, we definitely need to do this every month. The free apps were awesome.

Yeah, Mitch seemed pretty damn excited to have us there. Only problem is i was full after all the free Apps and had to get a to-go box for my meal.

Good times for sure

Same here, lol. I thought I was gonna be hungry still but even after I got home I was stuffed!

Thanks for the pic's V.

Say, maybe we can have another RoadHouse meet this Sunday after our photoshoot? Is Steve here on 247?

Back