terbows mini photoshoot

[QUOTE='87 Turbo II]For someone who says "I'm no photographer" you did much better than many people who post "photoshoot" titled threads. Worse than some too, but very good pics indeed. The camera setting ARE off however for proper yellow exposure replication. I.E. these pics have a way different yellow than the actual color of the car (I'm sure you can attest for that) but you did a good job, and the car looks nice, I like your setting, I wish I lived near you so I could use it.[/QUOTE]

Most of the issues you explained can prolly be remedied by me taking the camera off automatic but i dont know how any of the settings work, i wish i understood it. I really appreciate the comments / constructive criticism.

No problem. You can read up on manual setting in many places. I suggest www.thephotoforum.com

edit001.jpg

so fresh, so clean... i like.

oh and here's newb for ya: what's the metal box in your engine bay where the bpv/bov usually sits.

nicee... whats that little metal box beside your engine that seems to connect to everything....?? trying to hide your straight 6 and make us think its a 4 by putting a box over 2 cyl? sneaky.. but seriously?

kableguy said:
nicee... whats that little metal box beside your engine that seems to connect to everything....?? trying to hide your straight 6 and make us think its a 4 by putting a box over 2 cyl? sneaky.. but seriously?

1moreMPH said:
so fresh, so clean... i like.

oh and here's newb for ya: what's the metal box in your engine bay where the bpv/bov usually sits.

the metal box is a liquid to air intercooler, instead of having air pass through it, water is pumped through the intercooler and it cools the charge air.

[QUOTE='87 Turbo II]No problem. You can read up on manual setting in many places. I suggest www.thephotoforum.com
[/QUOTE]

awesome, ill check it out. the yellow always comes out like that so it will be nice to get it lookin okiedokie.

Not bad man, the car looks good.

As for the manual settings, seriously just play around with them. Get a tripod and set it up, then take several pics from the same angle, but with all different settings. You will quickly figure out what works and what doesn't.

Back