terbows mini photoshoot

terbow

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP
i took some pics today, it rained a bit so excuse the drops but thats life. I dont think ive had hardly any exterior pics so here they are. Im no photographer.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Per Request*
3_bw.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

hope you like :)

Last edited:
sanblaster1 said:
The only back shot, lol. Anyways nice pics mang.

shh you! im slow. but my car isnt......zzzzzzzzing.

edit: he edited it to say back shot...so i guess im not as slow as i thought ahaha.

terbow said:
shh you! im slow. but my car isnt......zzzzzzzzing.

edit: he edited it to say back shot...so i guess im not as slow as i thought ahaha.

Mine is..:D

Seriously though, I love the yellow mp3s and msps on this forum. All very clean and well taken care of including yours. (2thumbs)

thanks, i try to. its got a small dent and normal hood chips but its my daily driver.

For someone who says "I'm no photographer" you did much better than many people who post "photoshoot" titled threads. Worse than some too, but very good pics indeed. The camera setting ARE off however for proper yellow exposure replication. I.E. these pics have a way different yellow than the actual color of the car (I'm sure you can attest for that) but you did a good job, and the car looks nice, I like your setting, I wish I lived near you so I could use it.

Back