Teeson's 02 Protege5 V6 /G.I. in partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CWilson lol

More PM's sent, first post updated. Will continue updating as able and parts come off.

I'd imagine shipping those stock wheels to Massachusetts would be a bit of a stretch... your price is good too (hand)

First post updated with new parts, more pics. PM's replied

Enough games with the lip, you want it PM me right now.

shell is gone by next week so if you want a part off it, speak now.

Dayum! Tons of goodies. GLWS. 2 things I would be interested in too big for shipping..............

yo i'll take that strut tower bar and the plates if you've still got it......yo.
i'll send ya a pm-

Pm'd

LIP IS SOLD

center console, window switches, step panels, roof rack strips, secret switch, back seats, stereo install pieces, and some trunk pieces, all sold.

headlights and HIDs pending

Shell is gone by the weekend bump!

would rather not ship the engine/swap kit combo, or large items.... If you're close PM me and we can meet somewhere.

Will the trans brace work on the fsde trans? Interested in it and the shifter bushings. Also, what kind of shape is the steering wheel in? Any passenger side axles in good shape with no tears? Also, do you have the headlight brackets that bolt on the front bumper support

I am interested in the DS hatch interior panel (with or without the light assembly) shipped to 30052

Shell is gone. I have posted whats left.

Mazda6 brakes and engine swap kit/motor still gotta go!

I cant figure out how to start a thread so i figured id just post on a random new thread, blew a rod through my block, any advise when it comes to the rebuild, not really sure where to start

bumpity bump, still have motor swap and brakes to sell. Make me an offer.
no longer looking to ship motor, the swap kit and brakes I will though.

bumpity bump bump bump

bought a probe gt with a bad motor, so I'm going to be keeping the brakes and engine.

Still have the mounts (make an offer) and lowered the price for the swap kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back