Teeson's 02 Protege5 V6 /G.I. in partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeson

:
2002 Protege5
IMG_0234_zps1935e1ea.jpg

I only have whats posted left, bought a probe GT with a bad motor so i'm using my engine. That said I still have the swap parts from the protege.

"KL swap kit" will include everything needed to properly swap a KL in BJ chassis protege with a FS-DE 2.0
-motor mounts
-all electronics, the EGR vacuum control solenoid is failed. easy to get at with the motor out
-throttle cable bracket
-custom fuel lines
-custom heater core lines
-all vacuum lines are new, and a few are custom for the swap
-custom powersteering setup
-probe GT shifter linkage to correct throw
-custom rad hoses
-probe GT fan
-modified coolant bottle holder
-custom intermediate shaft to use stock 2.0 axles
-re-loomed harness
-how to guide (posted on here for all to use) to aid in swap

$200 for swap kit

IMG_4431_zps074b15eb.jpg

IMG_4510_zps8174d4ad.jpg

IMG_4509_zps3d896b1e.jpg

AWR rear engine mount and Medieval front engine mount - $40 each

IMG_4506_zps451267b9.jpg

and here is my photobucket account which has pics from far back and swap pictures:

http://s1191.beta.photobucket.com/user/Tyson_Floris/library/

Located in Vancouver Canada, this is where its being shipped from FYI

thanks for looking

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in some parts if you part it out. Both headlights with the HIDS, brake components, front bumper, intake, front drivers seatbelt assembly, spark plug wires, tweeters, sub, amp. let me know. but this is what I seek.

Well it appears the popular choice is to part it out... I'm gonna give til friday before the decision is final. Does no one want the car as a whole?

and as stated before, dibs is based on comments in the thread. I'll Pm everyone in order when/if partout happens.

and a few clarifications, I no longer have the fog deletes, the lip is slightly damaged. a few of the mounting bolts are gone, but its still easily mountable if youre able to be a bit creative.
I'll have a full price list for friday.

damn sad to see you sell it. Me and my buddy are gonna do the swap in his p5. I've had my pgt for about 12yrs and it has a ze in it.

I doubt it, but if you can't sell it and before you part it out, since it's a direct swap wanna sell the v6 swap? Maybe we can work something out and swap the car back to a 4cylinder and some cash and then you can still sell it or trade it in. Since a dealer won't give you more anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back