tec 2 standalone in a msp

DO you have any links , cause I've never heard if TEC 2. Is it like megasquirt..?

Look at the customer rides and you will see that they have powered just about everything. I don't see any prices but I assume that it is competitive in price against the MS ecu. I want to see what this will do and how it compares. Keep us updated!

well this is going to be a good thread to watch. DelB going into a whole new world! GL

i hope i have to use my old laptop to hook that us too and i can have different settings like cruise, or race and other stuff but the guy doesnt want to push it on the tune he wants to do it safe.But im going to do the different setting and hopefully do max power i want to see if i can beat the 240 whp on stock block

Not saying he did. I personally wouldn't trust 270 on those stock rods is all. But hey, if it holds...good for him lucky bastard lol

ive installed a tec3 on a diff car back in the 90's so that tec2 must be old. Im sure it will work ok, the only problem might be losing some creature comforts like ac and gauges if you run it full standalone. You can always run it as a piggy for fuel and timing and let the stock ECU handle the rest. Thats what we had to do for the AEM Standalone. The tec 3 was a good unit though, electromotive has been doing it for a while. Too bad youll be on your own with a base calibration map cause thats by far the worst part (that and cold start maps). Keep us updated.

FOR SURE NEXTR THING YOU WILL HAVE TO WORRY IS TRANNY . MINE JUST WENT 2 WEEKS AGO AND IAM COMPLETLY STOCK NOW WHEN IT HAPPENED. sUCKS BLEW MOTOR AT 17,000 MILES nOW MY CAR WILL BE A FRANKENSTINED dIFFERENT MOTOR AND DIFFERENT TRANNY, AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BIGGEST LOSS OF MONEY OVER 7 YEARS. 18,000 FOR CAR 3000-4000 IN AFTERMARKET PARTS, 1,200 IN USES MOTOR. NOW 1,700 IN TRANNY.. MAKE SURE THIS IS THE CAR YOU WANT BEFORE YOU DROP MONEY INTO IT.. (bolt)

Back